House Party

It's already five days since Forth and Beam starts to live together because both of their mother so called kicked them out, and bought a condo unit for them.

And as today is friday, and as Forth have told all of his friends that he kinda move out and not staying with his mom for two years, all his friends want to  visit his condo unit and have a party after class.

And just Forth being Forth who can't say no to his friends when it's about party, he have agreed and give the address as he told that they should go at 8PM night, besides it's friday and they will have no classes.

Forth: Beam Bear,  I need to tell you something na', but promise don't be mad.
     He said as he and Beam are walking as they are holding each others hand on their way to their new home.

Beam: Well depends, what is it?

Forth: See, I have told my friends that I live on a condo now..... and...

Beam: And you guys will have a party?

Forth: How did you know?
     He asked  surprised as how Beam knows about it.

Beam: Just guessing, but I think I guess it right.

Forth: It is okay?  I will cancel it if it's not.

Beam: Just a waste of time.

Forth: So it's okay?

Beam: You do what you want.

Forth: You are not mad? you are not being two meaning words ? it is really okay?

Beam: Yes. I'm not mad, but don't stay late so night and don't drink so much, I bet you guys sure will drink.

Forth: I promise not to get drunk my wife.
    he said as he peck Beams lips.

Beam: We are at public.
    He said as he move away to Forth, and Forth just smiled and cross his right arm around Beam's shoulder as they enter at the building.

Beam: Forth stop~ It tickles~
     He said as Forth brushes his lips at Beam's neck as soon as they got inside their unit.

Forth: We are not in public anymore.
    He said and start planting some kisses on Beam's face

Beam: Aren't you going to buy snacks for your friends.
    He asked as Forth was still busy kissing every part of his face.

Forth: I will just order delivery, and ask August to bring some drinks.
    He said after his kiss Beam's soft lips.

And that they just went inside their bedroom and change clothes.

As Beam have some home assignments he have instantly start to work on it as he knows that after 3 hours Forth's friends will be already there and sure that he might not be able to focus because of all the noises.

It was already 8PM , the first one who came is August and Ngern with some beer as what Forth asked them to. And that one by one all of Forth's friends came.

Knock: Ai' Forth! We can hear your voice even we are just outside the door.

     Knock teases Forth as soon as he and Korn entered inside.

Which is true actually that Forth is so loud like that, as he keeps on laughing , talking entertaining his friends who already came.

Beam just decide to stay inside their bedroom and for him not to hear the noises he decide to wear an headphone and listen to musics as he is reading some of his lectures on his book, But after some minute he feel thirsty, and as he have no any water or any drink with him inside the room he have no choice but to go out the bedroom and go to the kitchen, where have a 99% possibility that he might have a short awkward talk with some of Forth's friends.