Talent ♥

Your piano teacher went to your house, she enters your living room and taps both of your shoulder.\

PT: So,  let's work now, Sis? *smiles then gets another chair for her* *sits beside you*

You: Alright! So.. Uhmm.. Songs? *looks up the ceilings*

PT: Hmm... Songs to teach you for today? How about 'More Than This by 1D? I'll just make the notes on it on Piano!((:

You: Sure! Why not? *learns the keys*

PT: No, no.. This. *laughs then places your fingers to the right keys*

You&PT: *laughs*

You: Whew! That was quite hard! *laughs* 

PT: Naahh. Just follow me and every thing'll be a piece of cake! *laughs* Oh, can you now play it without mistakes? Like you're actually performing on a BIIIG audience! And I'm just one of the huge audience.

You: *looks left, looks right* Okay... Since my mom is sleeping up stairs and my brother is at his friend's house. *faces the piano* I'm broke- *stops* 

PT: *gets her video camera*

You: Hey, hey! What's that, sister!? No camera allowed!

PT: But, when you're performing, you can't tell people to stop recording you, right? So, go and perform now.

You: *started to sing* I'm broken... Do you hear me? I'm blinded. 'Cause you are everything I see...

PT: *smiles and giggles*

You: *sings and sings until you finish the whole song* That's weird.. I don't know I'm a good singer! *laughs* Just kitten!

PT: No joke.. You are! Oh wait, *checks the time* it's almost time to go! I have to go. Bye little sister! *hugs you!*

You: Bye!

Before your piano teacher left you, she set an appointment with your mother. She wanted you to go on a workshop with her. When they settled their appointment, your mom didn't hesitate. So, she decided to enroll you to a worksop with your piano teacher. You'll be taught to act, sing, dance, and a lot more. Your mom told you about this, and you agreed! So you'll be starting tomorrow. You'll be staying there for 5 days and 4 nights. You packed up your things for tomorrow. Your piano teacher will be fetching you.  

You went online and told Greyson about what happened today.

*skype conversation*

You: Hey, sweetie! Guess what? I'm gonna go on a workshop tomorrow! I'll be staying there for 5 days and 4 nights! A week, I guess? HAHAHA. Hope I meet new friends! Grey night! I love you. Missing you so much..

He isn't online when you messaged him. Maybe he's working for his new song. So, you just went on twitter and saw Greyson's new tweet 8hrs ago.

[@greysonchance: Workingfor my new music! Can't wait for you all to hear it! It'll be out soon!((:]

So, he is really working for his new music, after all! You retweeted and favorited it. By the way, Greyson's on TTWW again! It's "Greyson's New Music"! You tweeted after that, so people can know your status for today. 

[@YUN: Hey, enchancers! I think I'm not gonna be online for 5 days and 4 nights! I'll be away. Tomorrow's the start of my workshop! So, spend time with you tonight will be great!((:"

Enchancers replied to  your tweet randomly. You wanna spent a night with them. You felt tired and sleep. It's like 4AM in the morning when you sleep.