Chapter 22

"Are you sure you have the right size?" I called from the bathroom. 

Jimin seemed to be pleased with the clothes I bought him but I was having a tough time coming to terms with the amount of leg showing through my outfit. 

"Yeah," Jimin confirmed from the other side of the door. "Just trust me."

"Are you ready?" I asked, concluding that I couldn't stay in the bathroom forever. 

"Yep!" Jimin called. His voice showed that he was obviously excited. 

"Don't set your expectations high," I mumbled while shuffling from behind the door. "I don't-AH!"

I froze in shock as lights flashed around me. 

"Smile!" Jimin beamed. 

"No!" I yelled while retracting away back into the bathroom. "No photos!"

"Come on," Jimin sighed while throwing the bathroom door open. "You look like an idol!"

"This is so degrading," I grumbled while folding my arms. Jimin pouted from behind his phone. 

"I think you look great."

I glanced at myself in the mirror beside us. 

I guess I look alright. 

"Stay still," Jimin mumbled while pulling his phone up to his face. 

I stared at the camera with dead eyes. 

"...And smile," he sighed. 

I rolled my eyes while turning away. "This is so dumb."

"Come on, y/n," Jimin called while grabbing my hand and pulling me back around to face him. "Please?"

I could tell he really wanted this for whatever reason by the sincerity in his voice. After shifting into a more comfortable position, I smiled softly at the camera. As soon as my expression changed, so did Jimin's. 

I couldn't help but feel flustered at Jimin's bright smile. 

How is he this cute?

After a few more photos, Jimin focused on his phone, looking through the pictures. Lightly, he bit his lip while shifting his body weight to the side, leaning on the bathroom basin. 

Jimin glanced up at me, causing us to make direct eye contact. Quickly, I peeled my eyes off him. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Jimin silently smirking. 

"Jesus, you're perfect," Jimin mumbled as he continued to scroll through his phone. 

"Yah! Jimin, don't say stuff like that!" I yelled while covering my bright red race. He chuckled softly in response. 

"What? Am I making you flustered?"

I turned to Jimin to find him staring at me. Instantly, my eyes darted away from him. "Y-yeah."

"Good," he stated in response. "That concludes day 28, then."

"Good," I mumbled while staring at the floor.

Silence filled the bathroom. 

"Well," Jimin began. He swiftly pushed his phone into his pocket before walking back into the main room. "We should've left this hotel an hour ago."

"Why didn't you tell me?!" I asked while running over to my bag and throwing it over my shoulder. 

"It's not my fault that you were taking so long to get changed," Jimin stated in defence. 

"Alright, alright," I sighed while frantically making our beds. 

"There are cleaners for a reason," Jimin sighed while resting his hand on the front doorknob. 

"We need to be polite to the cleaners," I declared in as I shuffled over to Join him at the door. 

"Right," Jimin chuckled as he opened the door and stepped outside. 

"Thank you for the stay!" I called into the hotel room before walking into the hall. 

"What, do we have to be polite to the hotel room, too?" Jimin asked sarcastically. 

"Yes," I responded simply while closing the door. 

-=+=-

"It should be here now," Jimin muttered while looking down at our train tickets. I watched as different people hastily walked in front of us, probably exhausted from a hard day at work. 

"Is that it?" I asked while pointing to a train across the platform from us. Just as I finished speaking, a whistle blew and it began departing.

"That..." Jimin mumbled while standing up. "That was it."

I exhaled softly while sinking into the bench we were sitting on. 

"What are we going to do now?" I questioned in a disappointed tone. 

Jimin pulled his phone out of his pocket and began scrolling through something, purposely hiding his screen from my view. 

"Oh!" Jimin exclaimed in excitement. "We should go to this festival, it's on in two days."

As Jimin spoke, I accidentally made eye contact with a person who was walking by, but none of us seemed to look away. 

"Hey?" Jimin asked in an annoyed tone. "Are you listening?"

"Yeah," I assured while giving Jimin a soft smile. When I looked back up to find the mysterious man, he seemed to have evaporated into thin air. 

"Repeat what I just told you," Jimin directed. 

"You asked if I was listening," I stated in response. 

"Before that."

"You said there was a festival in two days that you want to go to?" I asked, unsure. 

"After that," Jimin sighed. 

"You said something after that?" I questioned, beginning to doubt my hearing.

"Never mind," Jimin mumbled. 

"Sorry," I whispered while landing my attention onto my feet. 

"It's alright," Jimin chuckled while pulling me up from the bench. "We can take that train to the town the festival is in," he informed while pointing to a digital timetable hanging from the ceiling. 

"In 20 minutes?" I asked with a small pout. 

"What's wrong with waiting 20 minutes?" Jimin asked in a baby voice. 

"I'm tired," I mumbled. 

Jimin softly pulled me closer to him. 

"I don't mind if you fall asleep."

A/n Thank you all for 2k reads and 200 votes! I'm trying to get back into updating more for you guys, I promise. I will continue to work on new stories and chapters for all of you! Love you all. Stay sleepy.

P/s This book only has a few more chapters left. It'll be sad to see it go since I have been working on it for ages, but I'm hyped for the ending!