Chapter 6

I woke up in a dark room. I panicked for a few seconds before realising it was just the apartment bedroom.

I groaned while rolling over but unexpectedly collided with another person.

"Oh my gosh," I whispered while staring down at Jungkook. I sneakily rolled off the bed and tiptoed to the door.

I was immediately greeted by a hard surface hitting my face as I tried to leave the room.

"Jimin?" I mumbled while staring up at him. He didn't look very pleased. He quickly closed the door behind me and turned towards me.

"What happened last night?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean." He grumbled.

Note to self: Jimin gets very jealous, very easily.

"I fell asleep while Jungkook carried me home last night." I mumbled while staring at the ground.

"Jungkook carried you home?"

"I was tire-" Jimin slammed his hands against the wall behind me and stared directly into my eyes.

"You know what happens when you fall asleep next to Jungkook?" He asked aggressively. "A sleepy make-out session that's what!"

"It was only once-" I tried to say softly before Jimin interrupted me again.

"Once is one too many."

"Why should you even care?" I mumbled. "It's not like you're my boyfriend anyway." My eyes drifted back up to his face. "Does that sound familiar?"

He stared down at me with a confused expression.

"You're the one who said it." I whispered as tears began welling in my eyes.

"Oh, y/n, don't cry," he said softly while wrapping his arms around me. I didn't hug him back, I just stood there as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Good mor-" Jungkook stood in the doorway while staring at Jimin hugging me as I cried.

"What did you do to her Jimin?" Jungkook asked though gritted teeth.

"You know, for being a shy person you're really good at sticking your nose in other people's business." Jimin grumbled while turning to Jungkook. The last thing I wanted right now was a fight.

"Jungkook," I mumbled. Both of their attention turned to me.

"Can you take me home?" I asked while wiping tears away from my face. He nodded before walking into the living room.

Without speaking, I got my suitcase packed up and waited for Jungkook at the door. Jimin silently sat on the couch with his head in his hands.

-=+=-

"Are you alright?" Jungkook asked as we both got in the car. I nodded while running my fingers through my hair.

"I hate that he's still winning the bet," I mumbled in annoyance.

Most of the car ride was silent.

"Do you want me to just drop you home?" He asked while glancing over at me. I nodded in response.

I finally arrived home. Quickly, I thanked Jungkook for the ride, picked up my suitcase and shuffled inside.

"I'm home," I mumbled while walking through the doorway. Jin was with Hobi in the living room.

"You're back early, is everything alright?" Jin asked while standing up from the couch. I nodded and jogged into my room.

It was day eight, I had twenty-two to go.

"I can't do this," I mumbled into my pillow. I needed something to keep my mind off everything.

"Jin!" I yelled in happiness while running out of my room. "I have an idea!"

Jin looked up at me with a patient smile.

"We should throw a party tomorrow."

He glanced over at Hobi with an uncertain look.

"Come on Jin, it'll be fun! Remember our high school days when we'd party ever weekend?" Hobi said with a huge smile on his face.

"I'm an adult now," Jin said while crossing his arms.

"Well, be a child for once," I grumbled.

Jin rolled his eyes with a smile.

"I guess it's alright to have fun once in a while."

"Yes!" Hobi yelled while waving his arms in the air.

"Let's go," I said while walking to the door.

"Where?" Jin asked, confused.

"Does it look like party supplies are going to buy themselves?"

A/n Sorry this chapter is short, I've been having a busy day ;-;