Intro

"Y/n," Jimin said from the other side of the door as I stepped out of the shower.

"Yeah?" I answered while drying myself.

"If you were my girlfriend we could do this often." He sounded serious, usually he'd say stuff like this in his joking voice.

I put on the clothes Jimin gave me and didn't answer.

I reached for the door handle but paused as Jimin spoke. "In fact, every day you'd be with me would be fun."

"Really now?" I said sarcastically as I opened the door. Jimin was sitting on his bed with a serious expression.

"Want to make a deal?" He asked while looking up at me. "If I can make your heart flutter every day for a month, you have to be my girlfriend for a year."

"You can barely commit to finishing a game of chess" I said while rolling my eyes.

"That's because chess is for losers," he mumbled.

"Hey!" I yelled in annoyance. "Fine, I'll do it," I said while crossing my arms. "Only because I like seeing you fail though!"

"Great," he said while standing up and walking towards me. "From today on, you're mine." He whispered while lifting my chin up.

"What does that me-" Jimin cut me off by planting his lips on mine. My face felt like it was on fire.

What have I gotten myself into...