(End of Flashback)

They soon were entering the plane. Jin tries to look for any signs that tells where they would be going.

The staffs were taking care of their luggages. There were two seats together before an aisle. On the other side would be two seats too.

Jin sat down near a window, next to him sat Namjoon. Taehyung and Jimin sat together. Hoseok and Jungkook sat together. Yoongi sat alone.

The plane took off as everyone got settle.

Taehyung beam happily. By luck he got to sit by Jimin. Jimin was reading the magazine and the articles they provided.

Tae grabbed Jimin's hand. "Jimin-ah you haven't been seeing me. You know how much I miss you."

Jimin jerks away, "Tae, we're in public."

"So," Tae scan around them.

"Fine. You don't have to spend time with me on the plane. You can just spend time with me in Hua Hin or else I'll tell."

Jimin looks at Tae with big eyes. Taehyung smiles before turning away.

Jin pokes Namjoon making Namjoon look at him. "Yes," he says.

"Where are we going?" Jin asked in a hushed voice.

"Didn't Jungkook tell you? We're going to Hua Hin, which is in Thailand."

"Oh, I remember now. Sorry for bothering you," Jin lied. He didn't want to make Jungkook seem unorganized.

They were going to Hua Hin, Thailand. It was for a photo shoot. Coincidentally all of them were together. Jimin wasn't supposed to be there but Yoongi begged the director for Jimin to be with Jungkook.

~~~~

All seven of them examine the new view. They were finally in there destination. It was rather quieter. They were rushed into a car and drove off to their resort.

"We'll be coming here for some pictures too," the driver says pointing to the beach.

He stated places they were going to visit as he drove them to the resort.

When they reached there it was the evening. They brought their suitcases inside. "There will be two rooms for you guys. One room for Namjoon alone," the staff said to Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hoseok. "You can decide about who sleeps with who. There are two beds in one room."

She was about to leave when Jungkook asked, "What about my assistant?"

She turned around confuse, "Won't he just sleep with us staffs or with Yoongi?"

"He'll share one room with me. Jimin can share with Yoongi."

Jimin was about to say something but the staff nodded and went away. He turns to Jungkook, "What about me? I'm your boyfriend after all. He's just an irrelevant person."

Jimin pouts and wraps his arm around Jungkook's. "Jimin, you can sleep with Yoongi. I'm only sharing a room with Jin because Mom told me to keep an eye on him. Ok."

Jimin turns around and move away. Jungkook back hugs him.

Hoseok sadly examine Taehyung who was seething. Yet, he knew that his heart was crying and not churning with madness.

They pulled their belongings and got to their rooms.

Hoseok and Taehyung got to their room last for theirs were the farthest away. The first thing Tae did was lie on the bed. "Look, we got a nice view," Hoseok says as he pulls the curtains from the side door that lead to a small balcony.

Taehyung glance at the balcony. It was small and had a nice view. It also had two cushioned chair. Perfect for him and Jimin, he thought. He sat up and took a clear view of the room. The curtains were gold with outlined flowers embroidered on them. The bed sheet was clean white. The pillows had little flowers around the edges. The blanket on top was brown and the blanket under was white.

Hoseok was standing on the balcony. He looked to his right. Down a few balconies he saw Namjoon who was jamming to some music on his balcony. "Namjoon!" he yelled.

Taehyung came out rushing to him. Hoseok pointed to Namjoon. "Namjoon!" This time Tae yelled for him. Hoseok gazes at Taehyung's face in the sun. Namjoon suddenly stops moving and sees them.

He smiles, showing his dimples and wave to them. They both waved back then went inside. "You know, that dude isn't bad. He's the only one not in our plot. Jin kinda is because of Jungkook but otherwise I guess you can say he's also like Namjoon."

Taehyung continues blabbering as Hoseok unpacks. You may think he wasn't listening but he was. Tae was halfway done with unpacking his things when Hoseok was done. He looked out the balcony. The sun was starting to set.

"Tae, we should take a walk on the beach. The sun is setting, isn't it beautiful."

Hoseok could've sworn he saw hesitation in his face but as quickly as it came, it went away. "Sure."

"I'll help you unpack after we come back," Hoseok tells him.

———————————————————————————————————————

"Look, Hoseok and Taehyung are walking along the beach," Jin points out to Jungkook. "We should go too."

Jungkook stares at the curtain. Jin was more excited than he thought. Their curtains were red and had outlines of flowers on it. There were less as it hung down to the ground. Jungkook felt that the design was unique. He wonders what the other curtains looked liked.

"I'd rather go eat. We will go to the beach for a shoot tomorrow anyway. Wanna come with me?"

"Yeah," Jin answers.

"Let's go!"

They cleaned up a bit then made their way to the restaurant.

Jin was digging into the food as Jungkook left his untouched. "Aren't you going to eat your food?" Jin asked.

"Yes, I'm just thinking of something."

Jungkook's eyes wonders to where Hoseok and Taehyung were sitting. They probably didn't see him and Jin.

He met Taehyung beforehand and asked Jimin about him. But Jimin wouldn't answer. If he's just a friend then why not tell him earlier. Who was Taehyung to Jimin?

Author's Note

I'm not exactly sure when I'm going to update the next chapter. Hopefully it won't be long. Thanks for reading *~*