"Namjoon! You came too," Jungkook says not noticing the lad earlier.

He gives a smile as they got in and seated. Namjoon sat in the passenger seat. Tae and Hoseok sat in the two seats behind him. Jin sat in the seat behind Taehyung. Jimin sat in the seat behind Hoseok. In the middle of Jimin and Jin was Jungkook.

Instead of the driver from earlier it was Yoongi. "I'll be driving you guys for the rest of the drive."

As they drove, Hoseok whispers for Tae to look behind them. He turns his head slowly.

Jimin was clinging on to Jungkook and there was an awkward space between Jin and Jungkook. Jungkook glance at Jin from time to time. Taehyung bit his lip and turned back.

Now that he thought of it. What was Jin and Jungkook's relationship? Even though Jin was just a housekeeper and a helper, why are they that weird? Hoseok gave him a look as if 'Did you see that?'

Tae looks slowly at Jimin and gave a small smile. Jimin just stares at him for a sec then gave a half-hearted smile.

Namjoon looks at Jimin with his phone. His phone was at an angle to where Jimin was. Hoseok would get in the way sometimes but he had a decent view. It was easier because Jimin was two seats behind him and casually leaned near the window.

Namjoon soon put his phone down and just plugged in some earphones to listen to some music. They arrived to the airport shortly after he listened to one song.

Yoongi and Jin went to get the luggage as the others got out. There were lots of fans of Jungkook and Jimin's. There were the same amount of fans for Taehyung as they're were for Namjoon and that was a pretty big amount for a newbie.

"You got a lot of fans, new guy. Almost as much as me," Taehyung tells him as he waves to his fans, probably killing a few with his action.

"You think," Namjoon says looking around at the banners.

"I don't think, I know," he says before moving away. The staffs followed behind them as they entered. Security guards stood around them making way. Jin walked with the staffs.

He suddenly stepped on something. He bend down to pick it up. It was an image picket of Jungkook. He stand up to give it to the fan. The girl stares at him for a second, "You have a nice visual."

Surprise at the compliment, Jin splutters, "Thank you."

He hands the girl the image picket and hurries off.

Jin was eager to know where they were headed for Jungkook never told him.

(Flashback)

"Hey, Jin. Would you mind going somewhere with me?"

He peers at Jungkook. "Where . . ?"

"Just be my assistant," he says and sits down next to him. "There will be others there. Other actors too and staffs."

"Then, why do I need to come?" Jin tells him pivoting to face him.

Jungkook leans back, "Because I said so and you came here to help me. Otherwise you'd still be in America and would not have seen my handsome face."

"Maybe I should had stay in America instead of offering a hand to help you," Jin joked.

He smiled but stopped when he felt a warm breath on his neck. Jin scoots away. Jungkook tilts his head at Jin. Without knowing why Jin says, "I'll go."

Jungkook must have sensed that Jin didn't really mean to say that. He wraps his arms around Jin, "Thank you, Jin."

He presses close to Jin. Jin awkwardly pats his head before removing his arms.