[14/15]

LOVE SONG
—————

You groaned, the sunlight coming through your window shining right in your face.

You yawned, stretching your limbs as you accepted the fact that you were awake.

You rolls onto your side and grabbed your phone, checking it for messages.

One new message

You smiled, it was from Yoongi.

Yoongi: hey can we meet up today?

You thought about it for a second, searching your brain for any plans you could possibly have on a Saturday.

Nope. Nothing.

You: Sure :)

You: You alright? This is kinda sudden even for you lol

Yoongi: nope

Yoongi: I just feel like seeing you

You: how sweet

Yoongi: :)))

You: Why so many parenthesis

Yoongi: it's a double chin

You: omg lmao

You: what time do you want me to come over?

Yoongi: I wanna go out

You: ooh~ is THE Min Yoongi asking me out on a date

Yoongi: if I was you should be grateful

You: YOONGI HOW MEAN

You: T-T why are you so mean to me

Yoongi: stop being a baby

You: ok so wanna meet in 20?

Yoongi: at the park right?

You: ok ttyl

Yoongi: See ya

He fiddled with the small box in his hands, this disk inside having only the words "it's true" on it.

Yoongi wasn't sure how you'd take this. He didn't have the nerve to outright tell you his feelings, so he was just going to give you the song and leave.

Kind of weird seeing as he made you get dressed only to give you something and leave in the span of two minutes.

But that's just Yoongi. And besides, it wasn't that far of a walk.

He looked up when he heard you approaching, "Hey Yoongi!"

He smiled, looking down at the disk, "Uh, I just wanted to give it to you. Don't say anything until you finish it. Um...if you don't like it I still want to hang out with you..."

You looked worried, "Yoongi, are you alright? What do you mean if I don't like it? Why wouldn't I want to hang out with you?"

Yoongi couldn't look at you, and he quickly brought you into a hug, which shocked you. You rubbed his back and rested your head on his shoulder.

"You sure you're okay?"

He nodded, pulling away, "Just listen to it..."

He turned around and started walking away, leaving you confused as you stared at the CD in your hands.

You flipped the disk over to check for anything else written on it, but discovered only the words "it's true" to be written on it.

You found Mi-cha's CD player and popped the disk in, pressing play after closing the case.

There was a moment of silence before the music started playing. It was soft piano music, accompanied by drums in the background. A few seconds after it started, someone began singing.

You furrowed your eyebrows, it sounded like Yoongi.

His voice was slightly gravely and raspy, but the softness of his tone really expressed a lot of emotion. It kind of made you want to cry.

The song started off slow, but slowly sped up as the piano got louder. His voice sounded intense, yet soft. You were surprised that Yoongi was the one singing in the beginning, but every verse after the opening was him rapping.

You heard the drums stop, the piano being the only sound heard for a moment. Then you heard a deep breath, the words following hitting you like a truck.

"I don't know how to say this

because I'm worried you won't accept it

but I hope you'll listen

and hear out my feelings

because it's true

I'm in love with you"

—————

A/N: only one more chapter ;-;

sorry this one was kind of short

I'm emotional ;-;

I really like this story ;-;

what do you guys think of a sequel tho???

edited 4-6-19