[5/15]

ROOMMATE

—————

You opened the door to the store, flipping the sign to say 'OPEN'.

"Hey, guys!" you yelled.

"Y/N!"

Mi-cha ran over to you and engulfed you in a hug, talking so fast you couldn't understand her.

"Mi-cha, slow down, you're making auctioneers jealous," you joked.

She took a deep breath, stepping back from you, "I...I"

"What?" you raised an eyebrow.

Her face grew red, a smile dancing on her lips, "I...GOT INTO KUA*!"

She squealed, hugging you again, jumping up and down with you. You stopped her.

"You mean...You got into the KUA? The university I happen to go to?"

She nodded, her head moving so fast you thought she would fall over.

You felt a smirk creep onto your face. It soon turned into a smile, and you couldn't help but squeal. Mi-cha and you were jumping around, holding each others arms in excitement.

"I'm so proud of you!" you chirped.

She smiled, her eyes watery, "I just got the letter this morning. Now I have to get my classes together and find a dorm or something. I wonder who I'll room wi—"

Your eyes widened, "Wait. You haven't gotten a dorm yet?"

She raised an eyebrow, "No?"

You smiled, "I need a roommate~"

Her eyes widened, "You mean?...Me? You? Apartment?"

You nodded, you biting your lip in anticipation, "So, what do you say?"

She smiled, "Of course!"

She hugged you, literally shaking with excitement, "Thank you so much, Y/N. You have no idea how much this means to me."

"Mi-cha, don't get sappy with me. You're going to melt my cold heart," you laughed.

She giggled, wiping at her eyes.

"Ladies, you need a shoulder to cry on? Come here~"

"Ew, no."

He dramatically placed a hand on his heart, "I'm offended."

All three of you fell into a fit of laughter, your cheeks hurting from smiling so much.

"So, you finally found a roommate?"

"Yeah, and I didn't even have to hang any fliers up. She's a friend from work."

He laughed, "You have friends? I thought you spent all hours of the day in bed?"

You smiled, "Ha ha. That's the pot calling the kettle black, Yoongi."

"Touché," he chuckled.

"What about you? How's the idol life treating you?"

He hummed, "Pretty good I guess. They made the dances harder this comeback. I don't think I can take it. I'm too old for this."

"Yeah, yeah, you grandpa. What next, are you gonna tell me your bones 'aren't the same as they used to be'?"

He gasped in mock surprise, "How did you know?"

You laughed, "What kind of song is it this time around?"

He groaned, "One of our main songs is a love song. We still haven't recorded it yet. We've been focussing on the other songs."

You nodded, even though he couldn't see you, "What's the other main song? I thought you guys usually had two or something."

He hummed in agreement, "We're trying to pick one from the list we have so far, but it's looking like we might have to write a completely new song."

"That sounds tough."

He yawned.

"How many hours of sleep did you get last night?"

"How many hours of sleep did you get?"

"Min Yoongi, answer the question."

He huffed, "Five."

You narrowed your eyes, "Don't lie to me."

"...Two."

You sighed, "You need to take better care of yourself."

"You sound like my mom."

"Just get some rest. You said today was you're day off right?"

"Yeah."

"I'll talk to you tomorrow, Yoongi."

He yawned, "Bye."

Beep

—————

* Korean University of the Arts

I made this college up, but there's probably a good chance a college with this name exists. It wasn't intended though.

A/N: I've been feeling really motivated to write for this story and idk why

Sorry this chapter is kind of short, I just wanted to tell you guys that Mi-cha is your new roommate! FYI she's only like two years younger than you in this story so 18-19 or so? Freshman year of college.

Well, I hope you liked the chapter! Next is...a...dat—

WELP THAT'S ALL WE HAVE TIME FOR TODAY

BYE EVERYONE

edited 2-25-19

edited 4-6-19