8:Broken Memories

Just a note this chapter will be all about Maddie and Jaden's history.So this is a chapter that is really important to read cuz it will help understand the book a bit better so ya on to the book!!!

Maddie's P.O.V

I headed of to the beach when I got their Jaden was laying in the sand with his eyes closed.

M:Heyy bae

J:Hey princess what'd you wanna tell me

M:It's a long story so back in Canada I was the most popular girl in school.But I got into a lot of fights.So I got suspended a lot.I got into arguments with teachers so I got a lot of detentions and stuff. I was a wreck.

I had this one boyfriend Jacob but everyone called him Jake.He liked me and I liked him so we started dating then Jake and his friends went to some party one day he drank like a lot but while he was drunk his friends made him do drugs. So then he got addicted to alcohol and drugs. He used to force me to drink and do drugs with him.If I refused he would beat me like really bad. Once he even made me have sex with him I refused so he raped me. I still really like him but one day I saw him with some next hoe kissing in the hallway. I broke up with him then he said I CAN NEVER GET AWAY FROM HIM. So my dad made me move here because of the school drama no one ever knew about my past only you.

I realized at the end of that I was teary.Jaden pulled me in a hug it wasn't any hug this hug felt special.

J:Since you told me your past I will tell you mine.

I nodded

Jaden P.O.V

I decided to tell her about my past but it's not as bad as hers.

J:So I few years ago when I did karate kid.I bunch if kids now kept on saying I looked like a girl.So I had to change my image not only my physical appearance but my emotional and behavior. I cut my hair made the crew MSFTS cuz I never fit in so create inspired and disrupts. I started cutting and when my parents figured out I had to go see a physiatrist.I had major depression. One day someone on twitter said I should kill myself cuz try don't need gay transgender bitches in the world.And I'm not gay transgender or a bitch. So I took some Advil and consumed a whole bottle till I blacked out but someone found me. And here I am today. I'm happy that I never died cuz then I wouldn't be able to share this moment with you.

She blushed I leaned in and kissed her it was a soft yet with a lot of emotion.

After that we just relaxed and watch the sunset.Maddie soon fell asleep and I just brought her home with me it was still the middle of the day so she might wake up soon anyways.