5:Cafeteria

Maddie P.O.V

The first 3 periods weren't that bad.I had them all with Jaden he's a really good friend. No I don't like him Chyna and Nicole say he's a player but he's so cu-nice he's really nice. Now I'm going to the cafeteria with Nicole,Chyna,Jaden to go meet the rest of the crew.

We walked in the cafeteria and everybody stared at us.They were whispering "Ooh Jaden had some new girl""I give him 1 day to breakup with her" we ignored them got our food. I got some steak with sparkling juice. It's a private school so they have fancy food.(The foods so fancy they already knooow) Nicole,Jaden,Chyna and I sat at the popular table because Jaden is popular it's in this high rise with steps and a bodyguard.Jaden told him our names we got added to some list.We sat at the table it was a big glass table with a red cloth and white placemats.And white,clear and red chairs.Right when we sat down the rest of the crew came with some other people I don't know.

Jaden introduced me to everyone

Chres

Jacob

Rayan

Elijah

Kylie

Kendall

Pia

Stella

Mateo

Moises

Jaden said our names.We sat and are Chres sat beside me.Jacob sat beside Chyna.Rayan sat next to Nicole.Elijah sat beside Kendall.Jaden and Kylie,pia and Mateo.Stella and Moises.

Mateo:eres hermosa mordedura i quiero de esa

Me:gracias, pero tengo un novio

Everyone:You understand that

Me:Yes,Im part Mexican so I speak Spanish.

Mateo:Oh then I'm sorry and I see

Me:No problem

Chres:What did he say?

Moises:He said that she is beautiful and wants a piece of her and she said thanks but I have a boyfriend

Chres:Mateo don't talk to her like that again got it!!!

Mateo:Aye calm down I didn't know but who wouldn't wanna piece of that mmmhhmm

Me:I'm gonna go to the washroom brb

Everyone:Aiight

Chres P.O.V

Right after Maddie left I punched Mateo right in the nose

Me:DONT SAY THAT ABOUT MY GIRL EVER AGAIN GOT IT!!

Mateo:She's not your girl I can take her so fast you won't even notice

I grabbed him for across the table an kept punching and kicking him he punched me in the eye but I took one last punch right in the face.Then I left.

Chyna P.O.V

After the fight Nicole,Pia,Stella,Kylie,Kendall and I went to go check on Maddie.She was in the girls bathroom looking in the mirror.

Nicole:Biiiitch

Maddie:Assss

Me:Hoeee

We all laughed that's a thing we do !!

Kylie:Gurl Chres and Mateo were fighting like hard.But Chres went some where Jacob and Rayan went to look for him.

Maddie:Ugh,I like Chres a lot but he didn't have to fight but I'll talk to him thank for telling me tho.

Kylie:No problem

Note to Readers

I know this chapter was gonna be interesting but it was boring so I'll make the next one much better I promise !!

Social Medias

•Instagram: itsamsftsthing

•Twitter: itsamsftsthing

•Tumblr: itsamsftsthing