Part 1

You felt the summer breeze on your hair as soon as you left the taxi. It was good to be back to your hometown, feeling the atmosphere that took you back to your childhood for a couple of seconds.

Everything looked pretty much the same when you left five years ago.You spent most of your life there but after your parents getting divorced, everything changed. Your mother moved on to Italy and your father kept on taking care of the family business.

It wasn't easy for you to leave and start a new life in another country but you came to realise that it was for the best after all. After you graduated at the University of Catania, you decided to come back to the US, to your home.

You entered the mechanical workshop, the place didn't change much as you remembered, only with a lot of more tools and people working on the cars. You used to run around and play hide and seek with your father when you were a little girl. The smell of metal and machine oil was something that didn't bother you anymore.

A few men stopped what they were doing to look at you, but you remained walking to your father's office.

"May I help you,?" one of then asked, standing beside you.

His uniform was tied on his waist as he cleaned his hands with a flannel. He was wearing a white shirt and you couldn't avoid to look at the tatoo on his right arm and how his muscles flexed as he moved his hands trying to remove the grease. But what caught your attention was the familiar look on his eyes, the most intense shade of blue that you ever seen and could recognize anywhere.

"Don't you remember me?" you asked him playfully and he frowned. He was about to say something but was cut off by your father.

"(Y/N)! You're back!" your father ran towards you, holding you close on his arms.

"Hey dad!" you replied and smiled as he cup your face with his hands.

"My God! You look beautiful! I've missed you so much!" he said hugging you one more time.

"How's your mom?" he asked you, they remained on good terms after the divorce. "She's doing great," you answered and smiled.

"My little princess is back!" your father yelled making the men around you laugh and embarassing yourself as usual.

"You must remember Sebastian right?" he asked gripping on Sebastian's shoulder.

"I do, I'm not sure if he does remember me" you said and your father chuckled.

"He's still one of the best here. I never let him go" he said and Sebastian scratched the back of his neck.

"Thank you, Sir. I-I'm sorry (Y/N), you look... You look different" he said and you smiled. His cheeks turning red.

"I'm not that little girl anymore" you said.

"Yeah, definetely. Let me... I have to go back to work, excuse me" Sebastian said nervously before going back to what he was doing.

"Let me help you with your luggage, sweetheart" you father said and grabbed your bags from the floor.

"You should've called me. I would get you on the airport or send one of the boys" he continued as you both entered his office.

"It's fine, dad. I'm here now" you said and he smiled widely, adjusting his glasses. You noticed his white hair more evident now.

"Are you planing to stay?" he asked you.

"Of course! It's great to be back" you said and smiled.