Dare #5/A.N.

Next one!

Me: Basically this dare is that Nightmare has to turn Schneeplestein into a car

Me: Basically this dare is that Nightmare has to turn Schneeplestein into a car. Thanks Holiday_Tea for the dare. Nightmare, Schneeplestein! Get down here!

Nightmare: Where in the fuck were you?! You were gone for nearly a month!

Me: I'll get into it later, now where is that fucking doctor?!

Nightmare: Schneeplestein! Get down here, now!

Schneeplestein: What the fuck do you want?! Oh, you're back... *He spoke with sarcasm*

Me: Whatever! Next dare! *Shows them*

Nightmare: Eh, not too bad.

Schneeplestein: FUCK YOU! IT'S NOT BAD FOR YOU!

Nightmare: What the fuck is your problem?!

Me: BOTH OF YOU STOP!

*They both went silent*

Me: Now, get on with the dare.

*They both walk outside*

Nightmare: *Turns Schneeplestein into a car*

Schneeplestein: *Honks repeatedly*

Me: Okay, fucking turn him back. That's really getting annoying...

Nightmare: *Turns him back*

Schneeplestein: FUCK YOU GUYS! *Storms off to his room*

Me: Anyways, that was that! And I should give you guys an explanation to why I was dormant for so long. I've been having problems in my family, including multiple family deaths, to who I was close to so yeah. That's why I was gone for so long, but I am still going to write and post as much as I can.

Nightmare: *Hugs me*

Me: *Surprised* Why are you hugging me...?

Nightmare: I know what losing someone is like...

Me: *Returns the hug* Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this one. If you did, hit the vote button and comment more dares below. I will be posting these the faster they come in. So yeah, see you guys in the next chapter. Bye!