Dare #1

Not even 10 minutes in and I got one! Yay!

Me: Oh, geez. Derpy_Cookie21, you might just want to run away, right now before she kills you. Nightmare, Yandere! Come down here!

Nightmare: WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW?!

Yandere: Oh, she's not that bad!

Me: First dare! *Shows her*

Nightmare: May, fucking watch your back. *Makes a slicing motion to her neck*

Me: Quit threatening my readers and go do the dare!

Nightmare: *Walks to Schneeplestein's door, knocking on it*

Schneeplestein: *Opens the door* Already, someone interrupting my work?

Nightmare: I have to ask you out, it's a dare.

Schneeplestein: Fine, where are we going?

Nightmare: I know where to go. *She teleports them out of the house, and into a pub*

Me: Okay, Yandere. This dare also has a question for you! Why do you like Mark and not anyone else?

Yandere: How couldn't someone like him? His personality is amazing, he's fucking hot as hell, and everyone else just doesn't appeal to me. *He's blushing just thinking about him*

Me: Awww, someone's blushing!

Yandere: S-so what? *His face is red*

Me: Anyways, that was the first dare and question! If you guys liked it, hit the vote button and comment more dares below!

Yandere: We'll see you in the next one!

Me&Yandere: Buh-bye! *Waves*