Dare #3

Next one!

Me: Oh, no

Me: Oh, no... Thanks babyalbinomonkey for the dare... Nightmare! Come here!

Nightmare: What the fuck do you want?!

Me: Dare for you! *Shows her*

Nightmare: Has to be in front of Yandere, I assume?

Me: Yep! Good luck!

Nightmare: Yeah, yeah, fuck off and bury yourself in a ditch and cry.

Me: *Whispers* Bitch...

Time-skip...

Yandere, Mark, and Google: *Watching TV*

Nightmare: *Walks into the room, sitting next to Mark*

Mark: Hey, Nightmare! Didn't think you'd want to do something like this!

Nightmare: *Whispers in his ear* This is a dare, so just go with it.

Mark: Okay...

Nightmare: *Smirks* You know Mark, all the qualities in a guy, are sitting right in front of me~

Mark: *Blushes madly*

Google: *Eyes widen*

Yandere: *Anger is building up inside him*

Nightmare: *Crawls slightly on his lap* How many inches are you, Daddy Mark~? Take a guess~

Yandere: *Storms upstairs, locking his door*

Mark: *He's really red*

Google: *Tries to contain his laughter*

Nightmare: Well, I'm done! *Gets off him, walking away like nothing happened*

Yandere: He's fucking mine, and mine only... *Goes through his closet, which has a ton of weapons* No, no, not brutal enough, close, but no, ah HA! *He grabs a large kitchen knife. It had waves etched into the handle and the blade itself was gently tinted blue* I'm coming for you, nobody can have him. Except me! *Laughs psychotically to himself*

Time-skip...

Nightmare: *Walking to her room*

Yandere: *Grabs her by the neck as she's walking by, dragging her into his room with the knife in hand*

Nightmare: Ah, you finally snapped, didn't you? *She's not even struggling against his harsh grip*

Yandere: He's fucking mine! And only mine! *Slams her to the wall, a psychotic look in his eyes*

Nightmare: You really think I want Mark? Seriously? It was a dare.

Yandere: Fuck you! You're only making this shit up! *Stabs her in the shoulder*

Nightmare: *Groans in pleasure* (Remember, she's a masochist)

Yandere: *Stabs her violently in the stomach*

Nightmare: *Lets out a small groan as she bled*

Yandere: *Slams her head against the wall, knocking her out*

Me: Nightmare? Come on, this isn't funny anymore! Come out! *Walks up to Yandere's room, opening it*

Yandere: *Jumps as a scared expression forms on his face*

Me: Nightmare! *Runs to her* Yandere?! Why did you do this?!

Yandere: I-I, u-uh... *He was a stuttering mess*

Me: It was a dare for her to do that! I thought you knew that!

Yandere: S-she wasn't lying...

Me: You're that possessive over Mark that you'd just stab someone, even AFTER they say it's a dare?! What the hell's wrong with you?!

Yandere: *He started to cry out of guilt*

Me: *Glares at him before picking up Nightmare, carrying her to her room* Well, that's it for today's dare. Thanks, Baby for almost getting Nightmare killed. Anyways, if you liked it, hit the vote button and comment more dares below. We'll see you guys in the next chapter. Bye!