"Maybe." I joked trying to control my laugh. "Maybe, you should ask him out one day."

For this he laughed even more. After that he went to his office and I remained in mine. Oliver tried to ignore me as much as he could. I didn't blame him, it's my fault that he's mad at me. But I know he still cares for me. We can't forget about our first love that easily.

I received a message from Raymond that he's going to pick up Mara. I informed guards to let them know and I warned them to be more careful.

I got into the elevator after I finished my work. It was normal, no heavy work. I walked to Lily when the elevator doors opened. She smiled when she saw me.

"Hi!" She said. "Maria, are you free this Friday we can go to the pub. We can get a chance to know each other."

"Sorry, I can't. How did you know my name? I don't remember giving it to you." I asked. She giggled like a small child.

"I have my sources." She said and shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay Lily, see you later." I said and she opened her mouth to say something but was cut off by two sets of heavy footsteps. Oliver and Mark are leaving now. Oliver was wearing a hard expression while Mark gave me a smile and winked at Lily. She blushed very hard. "Okay, bye."

Lily mumbled a bye back. I rushed to my car. My car is parked a few cars away from him. He is already in his car and Mark is standing by his door. He's saying something and Mark kept on nodding like a child to his mother. I got into my car waiting for him to leave. He looked my way, I immediately looked away and pretended to look for something. After a few seconds he started the car and drove away. I did the same waving a bye to Mark.

I followed him. It took more than forty five minutes to reach home because of traffic. Generally it will take less than thirty minutes when the roads are empty. What can we say about New York's traffic? I parked my car beside his and made my way into the house behind him.

"Mommy!" Mara came running into my arms when we entered the living room. I knelt down to reach her height. I kissed her and hugged her.

"How's school today, baby?" I asked her.

"Fun, Mommy." She said joyfully. Then she ran to Oliver and what she said next made me freeze and I think it was shocking for him too.

"Daddy!" She said and jumped into his arms. He caught her preventing her from falling. But he was still in shock. I got out of shock now.

"Baby, you shouldn't call him 'daddy'." I said softly not wanting to hurt her feelings. Why is she suddenly calling him 'daddy'?

"But, grandma said you are going to marry him so I can call him 'daddy'." She said looking disappointed.

"Grandma?" I asked.

"Yes dear, I told her to call him 'daddy'." Lucy said standing near the couch, when did she come?

"Mom?" Oliver said in a questioning tone.

"Baby, why don't you play in the garden." I said to Mara.

"No Mommy, I don't want to play alone. I want to play with daddy." She said looking at Oliver.

"I have a surprise for you tomorrow. Now go and play with your toys." I said. She agreed and went into the garden. I turned to Lucy who had a smirk on her face.

"Lucy, what do you think you're doing?" I asked, folding my arms against my chest.

"I haven't done anything." She paused and then continued. "But I have a lot of things to do. Plan your wedding, shop for both of your wedding dresses, wedding cake–" she was cut off by Oliver.