Chapter 3

Marcel's POV

I got to school at my normal 15 minutes before everyone else, because well I have to get my books and get to class without being trampled on because well you know it sucks.....

One time in 9th grade me and Niall were just freshmen and we had no idea that shit like that even happens and when the first belll rang and me and Niall were in the main hall and students just started to pile in from every angle it was so scary we were elbowed,pushed,shoved then finally I of course tripped over my own feet and I honestly didn't think I would make it out alive, I was stepped on so much and nobody actually gave a shit and then  someone 'accidentally' stepped on my face like come on I admit I was small for my age but come on how could the person not see my face on the ground! anyways I laid there crying until the hall finally cleared and Niall came and helped me over to the nurse' office.

Ever since that day I always came to school about 15-20 minutes early and so I'm not late for class, as for Niall he doesn't really care obviously because he never had to go through what I did, I will never forget that traumatizing day..ever..

By the time I got to my first class which was maths the first bell rang and I was so happy that I was already in class the halls would be flooding with students by now going to get their books from their lockers.

I took my seat in the middleish of the class and took out my books and after a couple of minutes someone walked in I don't even bother looking up because I don 't really wanna make eye contact with who ever it is.

"Hey fag" low, husky voice, I knew it was I looked up to see Zayn with Liam payne trailing behind I actually forgot they were in this class even though they were one of the 'popular kids' they were still really smart which was really bad for me because that meant that they were in nearly all of my classes.

I quickly adverted me eyes and kept my gaze on my desk and I could feel Zayn smirking at me I could hear him walking towards me until he were standing right on top of me, he grabbed me by my collar and pulled me up and even though i was taller he still managed to make me stand on my tippy toes, I turned my face away waiting for the punch but he just smirked and
pushed me back so i fell on the ground landing on my bum,he just walked to his desk mutter the word  "fag" as liam just walked after him and gave me a sympathetic look Liam never really joined in with the rest of guys when they are calling me names and beating me up but he just stands there and does nothing to help me so I think is kinda sort of just as bad .

I groaned as I got up instant pain shooting through my backside and not the good kind if you know what I mean... 

As soon as I got to my desk people started to walk in so I just sat down like nothing happened

------------------------------

The bell rang for lunch time and I was so thankful because I was so hungry!

All of today I haven't seen Niall so i'm guessing he's probably sick I'll text him to make sure as soon as I get my food so I headed to the canteen.

After standing in line for what felt live hours when actually it was only like 5 minutes I got my food and walked over to my usual seat at the back of the canteen near the trash cans, I walked at a steady pace making sure to balance my lunch tray properly I hit something hard knocking over my lunch tray.

I groaned as I saw all my food spill on the floor, the sound of someone clearing their throat on top of me made me look up to see an angry Louis with orange juice on his shirt my eyes widened oh..shit...I'm so fucked. I was instantly grabbed by my collar and pushed against the wall harshly I got a little bit winded by the amount of force I was pushed with, then Louis' face was near my face a little to close for my liking "what the fuck you stupid fag" my blood started to boil at that comment I don't know why I've been called it a lot but now I just felt so sick and fed up with hearing it "stop calling me that" I mumbled more like whispered "what's that fag?" Louis spat back harshly "I said stop fucking calling me that you fucking prick" Louis looked a bit taken aback by my outburst but his face soon changed back to that stupid smirk "so the nerd can talk" he smirked and for some reason that just set me off and without thinking I punched him in the face so hard his nose stared to bleed holy...shit I can't believe I just did that and I think everyone around me was thinking the same thing.

I turned to look back at Louis to see complete rage in his eyes and before I knew it i was pushed to the ground and Louis was on top of me and he started punching my face and for once I wasn't just letting him hit me and I started to hit back and after a little bit of throwing punches at each other I'm guessing the crowd attracted a teacher's attention because then we were being yelled at and who i'm guessing was Mr. Konrad was pulling Louis off of me and Mr. Jefferson was pulling off the ground and away from Louis. " Mr. Styles , Mr. Tomlinson my office NOW!" said a red faced Mr.Cowell. oh no, no ,no ,no this can't be happening I can't get in trouble!

HEYY SO SO SO SORRY HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER! BEEN REALLY BUSY :/ BUT NOW i HAVE A DAY THAT I WILL UPDATE ON OK SO I'LL TRY AND UPDATE EVERY SATURDAYS I HOPE :) ANYWAYS PLEASE COMMENT SO I KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON WHAT I'M WRITING THANK YOU, LOVE YOU SEE YA BYEEE :p