chapter 6

Harry'sPOV:

"Ok boys this is how this situation is gonna work,

You are going to be cuffed to eachother for 2 months, these cuffs were specially made so there is a wire in it that can be wined  up to 2 meters so you can go to the bathroom and have a bit of privacy" Mr Cowell stated in a serious tone waiting for a reply while observing our faces , I literally can't believe this is actually happening, I'm gonna ask this again how is this even legal!! They shouldn't be allowed to do this!  what if Louis ends up killing me? Huh what are they gonna do then, no- "what about our classes? We both have different schedules, and I bet this nerd here with no life does higher level maths and English or some shit like that" Louis stated cutting me off of my mental rant, but ex out the harsh words directed towards me he had fair point there "First off Mr Tomlinson watch your language and secondly we have thought of that and Your class scudule has been authorised to fit your situation and as for the maths and English situation, Harry is already top of his class and do months in pass maths and English won't hurt and maybe if he's up for it he might even help you catch up on all the work you have been slacking off on , we don't want to you repeating again do we Mr Tomlinson" he finished at his note book on his desk earning a harsh clear from Louis .

Mr Cowell got up and walked over to a line of draws on the operfect of the office , he opened one and took out what I assumed to be the hand cuffs and walked back to his desk

"So any more questions?" He asked taking a seat I shook my head slightly not really knowing what to say right now he is ACTUALLY gonna do it.

"I have one"

"Of course you do Mr Tomlinson, what is it?" "HOW THE HELL IS THIS EVEN LEGAL!" Louis shouted standing up from is seat .

"Ugh Mr Tomlinson we have been through this we have gone over this method with the superintendent and the school bored to find that it is perfectly legal and you have to do it or you will be expelled and Mr Styles over there will get suspended" he finished with a sigh.

"Wait how come I vet expelled and he just gets suspended that can't be fair" Louis argued "you are really asking that? Louis have you seen your school record for the past 3 years?" Mr Cowell stated raising an eyebrow at louis , causing him to groan in annoyence "fine let's just get this over and done with" Louis sighed finally giving in causing Mr Cowell to mutter a 'finally' under his breath.

"Ok boys give me your hsnds" I swallowed the lump in my throat and slowly put my hand on the desk in front of Mr Cowell he gave me a sympathetic smile before stating "lucky you' re left handed aren't we styles would be quite tricky and awkward otherwise" he chuckled while fitting the cuffs on making sure its not too tight and not too loose, I must admit it didn't hurt like I thought I would it was made from metal but on the inside where it made contact with the skin it was spongy.

When he was done fitting it on both our wrists he handed us both our new schedules and told us how to expand it and how to wined it back in.

"well good luck mostly you Mr Styles he can ah...he can be quite a handful.." Mr Cowell said once again giving me a sympathetic look causing me to gulp and mutter a silent "believe me I know" which I'm guessing Louis heard "oh please anyone in this whole school would kill to be this close to me" he huffed and stood up quickly and stomped to the door causing me to be pulled and stumble quickly behind him.

And so it begins......

____________

When we were finally out of school and walking over to the car park Louis stopped me causinge to look at him "look fag you hate me and I sure as hell can't stand you but we are forced to do this and I can't get expelled so let's lay down some ground rules ok ,you don't touch me, you do not try and converse with me only talk to me when greatly needed, this stupid hand cuff thing when out of school will be expanded to the two meters because I'm sure as hell not sharing a bed with you , you sick good for nothing fag and you go where I tell you to go! Got that fag?!!"

He yelled the last bit in face making me flinch but nodded quickly

"Good, now whose car are we taking?"

"M-mine I guess then when we go t-to yours we can take y-yours" I stuttered still really scared he muttered a 'whatever' letting me lead us over to where I parked my car.

sorry for taking so long and sorry for the shortness .... :/ but it's better than nothing i guess plus i'm gonna update a lot more now cos it's easter break !!!