Chapter 2

Marcel's POV: That same day last bell

As I left my last class which was science I headed to my locker to get my books before I go home,
I haven't seen Louis since music this morning which means I can go home without getting beaten! well physically, during music I got the usual fag, nerd, geek, good for nothing, wimp, ugly whispered in my ear by Louis.

By the time I reach my locker the hall is already cleared up, I am pulled away from my thoughts when I'm being pushed up against my locker I let out a groan in response "you think you can just leave and not say goodbye nerd?" louis spits out his two goons behind him with evil smirks plastered on their smug faces "bye?" I try come on it's worth a shot "a bit too late now fag"

and with that I am being punched in the stomach I fall to my knees holding on to my stomach trying to catch my breath again when I am met with Louis's foot in my face and I can feel blood running down my nose I am met with one more kick in the stomach and then I hear them laughing as they run away.

I am left on the ground crying with a bleeding nose and I'm guessing I have bruises on my stomach. I pull myself off the ground and limp slowly to the school parking lot, I finally reach my black range rover and I climb in .

--------------------------

By the time I pull into my house my nose has stopped bleeding and I don't even bother to park my car in the garage too much effort involved. I limp slowly into the mansion that is my house to be honest I don't really like living in such a big house mostly because it gets really lonely here sometimes because my parents are nearly always on business trips so I hardly ever get to see them

the only person i have that is I have that is close to a parent is Mary she has been working for my parents ever since before I was born and has always been there for me when my parents are gone  and don't get me wrong I love my parents but I just wish they could stay home more.

When I walk in I don't see Mary so I'm guessing she is making dinner I decide i'm not gonna bother going in to say hi so I just go straight to my room deciding I should get a shower, after much difficulties of climbing up the stairs I am finally in my room.

I strip down and look at myself in the mirror I see a big purple bruise under my butterfly tattoo on my stomach I know right shocker a nerd has a tattoo

I actually have quite a lot of them but you can't notice them unless i'm wearing a shot sleeve shirt and every time me and my family go on holiday I always get a new tattoo in each country sometimes if I really like the tattoo artist work I would get two or even three of them.

After a really nice shower I just fall face first onto my beautiful king seized bed my love for this bed is like no other as I turn around I feel a sharp pain in my side making me remember the events of earlyer today, I hate the way the treat me really they are all just such good for nothing pricks and there is nothing I can do about it reallly wish there was though.

And with that thought I slowly fall asleep.

------------------------------

I wake up the next morning with a pounding headach and I really don't wanna go to school today but I have I can't miss school,I meaan its school and of course it has it's problems aka Louis Tomlinson but I can't miss a lesson! so with that thought I drag myself out of bed and walk over to my dresser and pull out my usual wear.

After getting dressed and slicking my hair back with gel I grab my school bag and hurry downstairs not really bothering with breakfast and rushing out the door.

----------

Ok so I know that was a really stupid chapter but in the next chapter it will get a lot more interesting and sorry for the shotness I just cant stand writeing for that long I get bored really quickly... anywho thanks for reading and goodbye ~Crazymofo :P