Beyond My Reach by @onemorelight- || reviewed by Hayley

Authoronemorelight-

Book: Beyond My Reach

Genre: Fanfiction (Andy Biersack).

Description: "You're so Beyond My Reach," He mumbled kissing my head.

"Then just let go."

"I'll keep reaching."

~

Monica Rose is going through some tough times, she struggles with depression, schizophrenia, and drug addiction. She tries so hard to pick up the pieces and fix her relationship with her best friend and sister. She works back stage at warped tour with her best friend Adam, that's where she meets Andy Biersack. The two hit it off and a romance will bud. But old habits die hard.

Rating overall: 10/10

Grammar rating: 9/10

Punctuation rating: 8/10

Plot flow rating: 10/10

Descriptions rating: 10/10

My personal thoughts to you: I read five chapters (I plan to read further, I just wanted to get your review published) and I'm enjoying it so far.
I like how you describe Monica's cravings/addictions. You introduce characters at a nice pace so your story doesn't feel rushed. I can say that each chapter leaves me with enough curiosity that I want to read further. I saw very few grammatical errors, most there was no capitalization where there should have been and I noticed a few punctuation errors. Mostly unnoticeable. I also like how the book is multifandom. Overall, it's a good story, it's original and has an interesting plot.

Ps, I am really sorry it took me so f*cking long to review it.