Interview

Freya: "Hey Guys so I gathered all of you together so I could interview all of you for my book I'm writing, it's about all of you, so I hope you don't mind!"

Kennedy: "Really I'm in a book? ima be famous! yo Jade I told you dis was gonna happen, so back up yeah!"

Toby: "excuse me who the *bleep* you think you are,writing my life story, you don't know me, I swear I will-"

Kennedy: "Mum?"

Toby: "uh yes kenny?"

Kennedy: "remember freya wrote this story, she created us, we ain't real you know,"

Toby: "oh yeah, continue freya!"

Freya: "I don't remember making you that violent Toby!"

She looks at the floor hiding her face in embarrassment.

Freya: "anyway, first question is from @cece_the_baddie, saying... Kennedy : will you ever go back to live with your mom? And when the baby is born, will you help take care of it?"

Kennedy: Yeah I probably will live with mum, and l don't know about helping the baby, coz babies are just... nasty! they are so annoying and they smell, but if mum needs help I suppose I have to, coz who else Is gonna help?

Toby starts tearing up.

Freya: October Joanna Hyde, are you... crying?

Toby: No I just have something in my eye, an eyelash I think.

Kennedy: don't try to fool anyone with that, we know you ain't a very good actress!

Toby: Whatever and don't say my full name.

Freya: why, I created you?

Toby: exactly, and you created that horrible name.

Freya: yeah I created it on purpose

Toby: why?

Freya: coz I knew you would hate it.
Anyway Guys, I'm gonna have to cancel the interview, I've got to go with my sister to get her tattoos!

All: bye Freya

Freya: Bye you guys