"Hoseok!!!" I shout. "Aghhh can't you try your clothes quietly!!"

"Yes Yoongi??" Hoseok came running from his room and stood in front if me. He was wearing new green silk pajama suit that I picked for him. The first two buttons were not closed, revealing his smooth chest. The pajama pant was just fitting his nice shaped ass. I observed him from toe to head. And I can't stop staring at his tempting body.

"Yoongi? What happened?" He asks me, noticing that I am staring at him. "Don't you like it?"

I finally snapped out from my thoughts.,"umm no..I mean yes..I mean..it suits you well" i say and I see him blushing.
No. This is wrong. This must be stopped.

I quickly control my thoughts. "Hoseok. These all clothes are yours. Wherever you will go, take them with you".
Yes i just can't scold him for being so noisy earlier.

"Thank you Yoongi. I really appreciate. " He says throwing his angelic smile at me.
Please stop.

"Hoseok. How much money would you need?" I ask making myself believe that this was the only option to stop what new feelings i am getting.

"What?"

"Tell me the number. I can give you that much money. And you can leave away from here. You would be free." I say and as I complete my sentence i see tears forming in his eyes.

"What happened Yoongi? Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?" He asks as his voice is filled with fear and sadness.

"Hoseok...i can give you enough money to live by yourself. Go from here. I can never be your master" i manage to say in spite his sad face is bothering me. Somehow it is hurting me, seeing him hurt.

"No!! I don't wanna leave. I am yours. Why would I leave my master" he mutters and tears fell over his cheeks. He quickly turns and runs out of room. I sigh as I don't want to hurt him. But I just offered him his freedom. Why is he sad? May be he even doesn't understand what is freedom. He doesn't know what is real life. He is taught only about pleasing his master.

Hoseok's POV:-

I can't believe what just Yoongi said. I can't stop crying as I run towards jin's room. Luckily Namjoon is not there and he hasn't locked his room. I run inside and call jin's name.

"What happened seokie" he asks as he sits me on his bed. "Yoongi doesn't want me. What am I gonna do? I don't want to leave" i say in between the crying. He pats my back to calm me. I burry my face in the crook of his shoulder and neck.

"Calm down seokie. Its okay. It's okay..." He says as he runs his palm in circular motion. It's really comforting. Like old days.

I finally stop crying and look at him. "Now tell me everything clearly what happened okay?"

"I thought today's my lucky day as Yoongi took me to shopping. But just now he offered me money to leave this house. I dont understand him" I speak everything out.

"Seokie don't worry. Yoongi sir is just like that. He even offered me money when I was new. I think it's like a test for us or something"

"Really? He did?"

"Yes. And i refused it. But I was fine as he is not my master after all. I can understand how you must be feeling." He hugs me again.

"But you have to be careful. Yoongi is not like regular master. You have to make him to love you. Once he loves you, he won't let you go" jin continued.

"When did Nj started loving you?"

"He took me to shopping the day he bought me. And that very night he f*cked me thrice."

"What!!! Ottokae. Its been 1 week and 2 days since he bought me. And we haven't even kissed yet. Forget kissing, he hasn't even touched me." I start crying again.

"Now I understand Namjoon. Why he was mad. Seokie you were here all the time since you came here."

I remember now and my cry becomes louder.
"Stop now. Stop crying. I am gonna help you to make Yoongi love you."

I stop crying and take jin's hand. "Tell me please tell me everything"

"Okay. Here are some tips that make Nj forget everything and only focus on me. He has even went office late because of those. There is no way you will fail" he smirks. And I realize this is not an innocent jinnie i used to know. But he had to change. And now I have to too.

Jin's pov:-

I tell tricks to hoseok and he goes giggling to his room. I hope Yoongi falls for him. I want my best friend to live happy.

I dont tell him yet but I am afraid of jungkook. He is really trying hard for getting our masters. I know Namjoon would never go to him. But Yoongi might. But I don't wanna scare seokie.

I walk in the garden staring at butterflies. My favorite place in this house. Namjoon bought these unique butterflies from other places just for me. I love him so much.

"Enjoying like a hoe?"

I look back and see Jungkook leaning against the door frame to the entrance of garden. I ignore him and walk away. But he follows. "Jin you are such a slut. Trying seduce Namjoon all the time."

"Get out jungkook"

He comes closer and pulls my arm. "What are you gonna do? You are not a owner of this house" he says as he press my arm on my back. "Ahhh..leave me alone" i beg as my arm hurts so much.

"If you wanna live...leave this house. You enjoyed here for 3 f*cking years. Now it's my time" he release my arm but now pulls me by my waist.

"What are you doing jungkook?"

"I might be submissive towards my master but I can be dominating too" he smirks and it scares me. He pulls me more closer and our faces so close to each other. I struggle to get out of the grip. But he is freaking strong. "Jungkook stop now" i try to be strong.

He laughs. And touch his lips on my cheek. I feel disgusting. No one except my master is allowed to touch me. "Will you master accept you if you cheat with him?" He says and pecks my cheek several times.

I feel like crying. I was about to scream but he releases me and goes away. What was that?. My heart is beating loudly. Why doesn't he understand that he can't be accepted here.

That's it. I should tell Namjoon about this before anything further happens.!!

Jungkook's pov:-

I can't take this anymore. Those bastards, Hoseok and jin are getting rich and luxurious life. While I am here cleaning the floors?

They get rooms in their master's rooms. While I am here with all the servants? This is not correct. I can give pleasure to them just like...no even better than them.

Anger fills me up. Tonight I am gonna seduce Namjoon no matter what. Once he knows how worthy i am, there is no way he would still keep jin.

I walk towards the kitchen to work on my plan. I have made all servants my friends by talking sweet and flattering. So one of them unknowing helped me to plan this plan.

Tonight!!. Jin be prepared to say goodbye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~××××~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ayo guysssss..
I didn't expect this much response to this book. So thank you all those are following this book^^ ignore if mistakes, didn't get to time to fix them😁 hehe
Feel free to comment; i love reading your comments and responses

REAL LIFE【YoonSeok】जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें