"And you have every right to be mad but I thought the way, we ended our night got you over it."

"It helped." Darius smirked making her laugh.

"So I'm finish eating so can I know wassup?"

"Just say it." Smiley told him. 

"Aspen I knew about your friends before you introduced them to me."

"Okay what's so bad about that? Was it a problem within y'all?" 

"Yeah and that's why they were acting like that towards me."

"It's not the end of the world if they don't like you, my uncle Jaylen didn't like my dad and now their together almost everyday."

"I knew about you before I met you." He said slowly.

"What do you mean?" 

"I used to be cool with Gee so when-" Darius got cut off explaining because a foot went to his chest knocking him out his seat. The same foot kicked him in his mouth and his head twice before fist replaced them, he put his body in a ball to stop the hits that hurt bad.

"Jamie! Stop!" Aspen yelled as Jamie continued hitting him. 

"Stand up pussy!" Jamie continued hitting him. 

"How you expect my mans to stand up if you keep hitting him?" KC asked laughing while Dell recorded.

"That's some shit ya mother say when they whooping ya ass like stop crying bitch this shit hurt." Dell said making all of them laugh. 

"Help ya manz." Gee laughed watching the scene. "Why you letting ya manz get beat on? Jump in, go head."

"Don't touch my brother." Harlem said. 

"Stop Jamie! He's bleeding, stop!" Aspen said trying to pull him. 

"Ain't no stopping this." KC grabbed her holding on to her as she tried to get out his grip. 

"You still ain't helping ya manz? I would of been jumped in, my blooda ain't getting his ass whooped in front of me." Gee teased. 

"He only like that when son holding a gun." KC chuckled holding Aspen hands down.

"What happened to allat tough shit you was talking yesterday? Didn't you threaten my girl?" Dell asked. "Har, knock em out or leave em?"

"He soft bro, leave his pussy ass."

"You touch my brother, Imma get my girl to trash you." Jahsya said looking at CiCi stand up. 

"Aight Jam, they calling the police we out." Gee grabbed him as he sent one last kick to his face. 

"Aspen get ya shit and let's go." Jamie told her as she looked at him.

"Why would you-"

"Aspen, get ya shit!" He yelled making her jump.

"I'm not your damn child Jamie! You can put your hands on him all you want but you can't do that to me! He was explaining something before you came in here, I want the explanation."

"I can tell you what he was going to say, come on." He told her walking out as she followed him out. 

"I'm not going no where with y'all unless y'all tell me what's going on." Aspen stated once they got in the parking lot.

"When I said I loved you, I meant that shit." Darius spoke making her turn around. "I never lied to you, I never said shit I didn't mean. You helped me more than my own family, I really do love you."