Brave High: 18

Tris P.O.V

On Monday I wake up feeling like I'm walking on clouds.

Right when my alarm goes on, I turn it off and jump out of bed, skipping to my closet.

I pick out a floral dress thats mid-thigh and is quarter sleeve with some white 4 inch heels. I go to my bathroom and take a shower.

When I get out I get dresses and slip my shoes on, I blow dry my hair and then I curl it. Pulling a side back with a white bow.

I grab my back pack and phone and skip down the stairs. I pop 2 peices of toast into the toaster and hear a knock on the door.

Once again I skip to the door, and open it. As soon as I see who it is a huge smile appears on my face,

"Morning beautiful." Tobias says, hugging me.

"Good morning!"I say, he pulls back and leans in and I smile before I press my lips to his.

"I'm so happy I can do that now." He says. I blush and invite him in. I take the bread out of the toaster and spread some nutella on it. I givye Tobias a piece and we head outside. He holds the car door open for me and I smile at him. He gets in the car and we head to school.p

*****

When we pull in and Tobias rushes over to my door to help me out. I smile at him as he intertwines our fingers together walking up to the doors as soon as we walk in Chris rushes up to me,

"When did this happen?"She asks,

"Friday."i say. She jumps up and down, "YOU GUYS ARE ADORABLE TOGETHER!! LIKE I SHIP YOU GUYS SO HARD, WAIT U GUYS NEED A SHIP NAME......Uh..... FOURTRIS OMFG!!!!!"She yell srunning down the hall, i look at Tobias and roll my eyes, he laughs and we head to first period.

**********************

"Hey guys wanna come over to my house for a 'I hate Mondays Party'?"Uriah asks, shoving a sandwich in his face, th whole group is sitting at the lunch table. Tobias puts his hand on my thigh and i smile at him.

"Sure!" Shuana says, "I cant i have a big geometry test tomorrow. I need to study."i say. They look sad but Tobias say, "Me too. Dont you two to?"He asks, pointing to Zeke and Uri. They nod, "Yeah, but i am Mr.Smarticals so i dont need to."Uri says, all of us scoff and start laughing.

The bell rings and i pout in dissapointment,

"Whats wrong?" Tobias asks, i look from him to my cheetos. "I didnt get to finish my cheetos!"I say, he just laughs. i shove him and walk out of the cafeteria.

Time for Math!

"Have fun with Mountan Man!"I yell down the hall to Tobias. He glares at me and i laugh walking backwards. But i bump into something, "Im so sorry!" i say turning around. "Watch it Stiff." Its Peter.

I rol my eyes and walk off to Math, but Peter grabs my arm. "Off so soon?"He asks,

"Yeah, A hole, I have a Math class to get to." he tightens his grip on my arm and say, "Your not going anywhere." I raise and eyebrow as if to say 'Oh really?' he nods. I take the time while he is distracted i knee him in the man part and walk off to math. "Ill get you Stiff."He says on the floor in pain. I smirk. "Sure looks like it." i say walking into math.

*****

After school I meet Tobias at his car, "Hey pretty lady." he says, walking up to me. I smile and open the door.

On the way there 'I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift' comes on and me and Tobias freak. "Dis be ma jam!" he says, dancing, well as much as you can dance while driving. I laugh as the yelling part comes on and he does it, terribly might I add.

"Cause I knee you were trouble when yyou walked in!!!!" we yell together.

I'm laughing as we pull up to my house. "Thanks for the ride." I say,

"Of course." He says, I wrap a hand around the back of his neck and bring his mouth to mine.

"Bye Tobias." I say winking and walking up the front porch. When I walk in I'm shocked by who is sitting on my couch,

HAHAHAH!! CLIFFIEEE:)

Anyway I pmed the winners of the drawing. But if you didn't win I'm so sorry and better luck next time!:)