Information

Hola!

If your on this page that means you have just finished reading my first story ever on Wattpad - which was poorly written and very well thought out. But, thanks for reading! :P

A few things you should know...

I'm happy to say there is a sequel to this story called Be Brave. It's short, but it's still a sequel. Click on my profile to find it!

I have an instagram page for my wattpad, I let you know  when I'm updating, I give spoilers and insights on everything, so you should go follow it! ;) (Username: kelseywritesae

I'll slowly (very very very slowly) be editing this story so it makes a little more sense and so you can not cringe every time you read the next word. :P

Won't more of my stories!? Check out other stories like this one on my profile - here are some of your guys' favorites:

Help Me Get Over Him

  Beatrice Prior has officially been married to Albert for three years now, but he has physically abused her after just a few months of marriage. She calls a divorce and moves from her home with Al - in Flordia - back to her home in Chicago. When she does she runs into paths with the mysterious Tobias Eaton. But, she doesn't realize he was Ridgewood highs 'Bad Boy'. He changed though, into an even more attractive gentleman. Will she get over Al and find new love with the all new Tobias Eaton? Or will she forgive Al and take him back, read to find out. 

Forerver 10

What if there was no war? (I know, overused) And what if Tris ran into Peter? What if Tris and Four started a familly? FIND OUT!!!!  

Run Away 

  Tris Prior... A Runaway. She soon meets Uriah and the gang and becomes great friends quickly after running away from her home town. Can she last long with the money she stole from her parents and her very few belongings? Find out, on Runaway.  

Head over to my profile to see all 19 of my stories :D

____________________________________________________________________________

I wanna thank all of you so much for reading this story and liking it so much, I wrote this two years ago and never expected anyone but me (and my mom) to read it. But the fact that this story has over 140K reads is insane, you guys are amazeballs. And almost 5K votes!?! WOAH.

You guys are so awesome! 

How many of you guys have been here since the beginning of the story?  You should let me know :) 

Also, you guys should message me! I'd love to get to know you :) If you write stories, send me a message and let me know, I'd love to read it!

Thank you guys so so so much for being here, I love you! <4

2.10.16

'