Brave High: 5

Four P.O.V

Yesterday was the day Tris' parents died. I still feel really bad for her. She hasnt slept, ate or even said a word since she saw the news. I dont blame her, but we need to cheer her up. I wanna make sure she knows they are in a better place. I just want my best friend back.

Tris didnt go to school yesterday, so i just put her in her room with some waer, a couple gronola bars and some tishues. I didnt know what else to do, and im trying to help her the most i can.

Marcus has been gone on his 2 week long work trip so, i dont have to worry about him, i still have 12 days by myself. I like it. And i cant wait till year after next; ill be 18 and i can move out and live by myself. Me Zeke and Uriah want to save up enough money to by a big apartment together,i hope we can.

I decided we need to cheer Tris up so i send a group message to the group

To: Zeke, Uriah, Lynn, Marlene, Shuana, Christina, Will.

Hey guys!We need to cheer Tris up, got any ideas? ~4

Party! ~Z

Cant, she wont leave the house:( ~4

THEN LETS BRING A PARTY TO HER!:) ~U

Ya!~C

Okay. Meet at Tris' house in 10 min. With food and games. Go! ~4

OMW ~ C

Me 2 ~M

Me 3 ~L

Me 4 ~ S

ur not 4 ur shuana;) ~M

Shut up ~S

I just laugh and sigh. We have the greatest friends. Im on my way to Tris' house. I hope she will be okay, i get there and knock on the door, she opens it up crying, awww.

"Come here Tris."I say, and engulf her in a hug. I just hold her there for about 5 minutes, then i pull her inside, close the door and wipe her tears away,

"Sorry Four, i just dont have any familly, Caleb said he is moving out and i live here by myself and im just gonna be lonely. I have no more family."She says crying, again.

"Look Tris."I say lifting up her chin so i can see her beautiful grey/blue eyes,

"Ill be your familly, Tris. They will be your familly Tris." i say opening the door to the group standing there, with flowers, food and movies.

"You guys, you are awesome, i love you all."Tris says, hugging each one of them, im glad she has gotten a little better. I smile.

"Never have i ever!"Uriah yells, oh boy.

Tris P.O.V

Im in the living room crying right now, on the couch. I havent spoken,eaten or pretty much moved since i saw the news. Im just sitting there when the phone rings, i get up dry my face and answer the phone

Hello ~T

Hey Tris its Caleb ~C

Oh Hi ~T

Listen, i got an apartment with Mathew, so im moving out. Sorry. But i cant stay there. ~C

Seriously? Why~T

Because its to many memories of mom and dad. Im sorry Bea. But i have to go. ~C

Whatever Caleb. AFter you get your stuff i dont want to talk to you again. You dont just leave me here by myself. ~T

i say, hang up and throw my phone at the wall. Why? Why does my life have to fall apart? First i had to move, then my parents died, then my brother practically disowned me.

I go back in the living room and cry, why God? Why? Why did you have to take my parents away from me? Huh? I need them. Whos supposed to walk me down the isle when i get married? Huh? My dad, was. Who was supposed to help me get my dress? Get ready for my weding? Whos supposed to help me get through high school? And college? I need them back! I need my parents back. Please. Im cut off by a knock on the door, i get up and dont bother cleaning up, i open the door and Four stands there, then i reconsider that i shouldve cleaned up...

"Come here Tris." He says engulfing me in a hug. i wrap my arms around him and just Cry. Im glad i have him here now. Im afraid if i didnt i would fall apart and no one would be able to pick me back up again, like im gonna shatter like a glass vase with water in it. All of me is gonna spill out.

"Sorry Four, i just dont have any familly, Caleb said he is moving out and i live here by myself and im just gonna be lonely. I have no more family."i say crying again, i need someone.

"Look Tris." he says lifting my chin up so i have to look in his beautiful ocean blue eyes.

"Ill be your familly, Tris. They will be your familly Tris."He says opening up the door to the group standing there, with flowers, food and movies.

"You guys, you are awesome, i love you all."Tris says, hugging each one of them, im glad she has gotten a little better. I smile.

"Never have i ever!"Uriah yells, Oh great.

We all get in a circle in my living room, im sitting by Four and he has his arm around my shoulders, i put my head on his shoulder. Marlene is sitting by Uriah, Zeke by Shuana, and Christina on my other side with Will. We all got water bottles to drink,

Then Uriah starts the game:

"Never have i ever, had a number for a name." Me and Four take a drink, they all give me a confusing look,

"At my old school my soccer number was 6, i got callled 6 everyday since i got that shirt."i say, they nod.

"Never have i ever..."

That chapter was exactaly 1000 words:) Without being planed;) Any way i will continue the game next chapter. I dont know how much ill update 2day. I have alot of school work to finish, WANNA KNOW WHY?::: So my last day can be friday... and you know what that means? MORE UPDATES!

Yeah i know you guys like new updates! And when i logged on today i almost had a heart attack, 40 reveiws? WHAT? I was like I LOVE YOU GUYS!

I really do:) Also make sure to read my other stories:) AND dont forget to REVEIW!PWEASE! *puppy eyes*

LOVE YOU!:)

~Divergentchick4~