visitor

After a few minutes Jungkook arrived. Jungkook is my best friend since elementary school.

And no, he is not secretly inlove with me. And I know that for sure because he is happily married to the love of his life, Kim Taehyung, another friend of mine.

They are seriously the most cute couple, well next to Namjoon and Hoseok.

They aren't in a relationship but I seriously ship NamSeok, they are so damn cute together istg.

Anyways back to Jungkook.

A black haired man enters my apartment accompanied by a light brown haired man.

I put down my remote and run to the both of them, hugging them both tightly.

"I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH" I say as I practically squeeze them to death with my hug.

"We missed you to Rinnie~ but you gotta let us breath or you're gonna miss us forever" Jungkook says with heaving breathing.

I quickly release them both giving them a big innocent smile.

These two are the ones I always call when I'm bored out of my mind, they are so damn energetic.

"So hows your apartment so far?" Tae said while walking around my living room then to going intk the kitchen.

"Needs a little more decor but that wasn't what I called you guys here for" I reply

"Then what?" JungKook speaks up a little confused.

"I have a hot ass neighbour and he saw me practically naked" I say to them.

Taehyung returns from the kitchen and chokes on the orange juice he just drank. Jungkook ran to him and patted his back.

"H-HE SAW YOU NAKED?" Taehyung practically screams.

Jungkook slaps the back of his head "Keep your voice down idiot, Hes just next door"

Shyly scratching my neck I tell them what happened.

-------

"Honey you gotta tap that ass quick" Jungkook says as he comes back into my apartment.

After I told the guys what happened they immediately wanted to see Yoongi. So they went outside, pretended to be lost and knocked on Yoongi's door to ask for directions.

"He hot as fuck but rude as fuck aswell" Tae murmured.

"Yeah, and that. After he told us that your apartment was just next to us he immediately said a long line of curse words" Jungkook says a little bit annoyed.

"But Yoongi is definately HoRin's type. Isn't he HoRin?" Tae says and wiggles his eyebrows.

"Bitch ofc, He looks so daddy material" I say to him