Miller hadn't noticed the little blonde had run along. Upon arriving at the entrance to the kitchen. Miller was blinded by more lights. Adjusting his vision. He saw Paris, two young children and a baby boy.

They all turned at once looking at Miller. The two younger girls ran towards him. "Daddy!"

Miller welcomed them with open arms. "W-What?" he suddenly found it hard to breath. The children had ran straight towards another man. "I-I'm your father." Miller stuttered, trying to calm the waves of anxiety that threaten to crash on him.

Paris walked slowly up to him and said. "I didn't marry you. I married him," she pointed at the man behind him.

Finally being able to see the mans face. Miller realized it was the man from the restaurant. Like a broken dam, the memories and tears flooded him. "No. I'm the one who loves you."

The family ignored him. Stuck behind a sound proof glass. They forgot he even existed.

Miller opened his eyes after hearing the sound of countless pots and pans being shuffled around in his kitchen. His head felt like he'd been hit loads times . With no recollection of the night before and how he got back to his apartment Miller slowly raised himself from the couch. 

The dream from before had his heart racing. Like lightening, reality struck him. Clenching his broken heart. Miller tried to hold back his emotions. The mixture of sadness and anger tempted him to turn to alcohol. Having already suffered at the hands of a few alcoholic drink last night. Miller gently rubbed his temple. Nothing could hurt him severely at this point. What's worst than a broken heart?

He was betrayed by the one person he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

What was the point?

"You're up." Miller jolted upwards at the voice. It was his most trusted friend, Eric.

Eric handed him a glass of water and aspirin. Miller wasted no time in taking it. His friend watched him cautiously. Waiting to see if Miller was okay. Miller scanned the room. Pieces of clothing and pillows were thrown all over the place. A storm had passed through. And that storm was Miller.

"What happened?" Miller's memory was hazy. Bits and pieces flashed through his mind but nothing made sense.

"Before I say anything I'd like for you to promise not to drink so much again." Eric had enough trouble dealing with Miller last night. He felt like he was trying to tame a wild beast.

Miller promised. He then got on to telling Eric of all the things he remembered. From the proposal to the rejection. Eric listened to his friend. Miller had a rough night. Now he understood why the man had acted the way he did.

"I thought she loved me," Anger threaten to take a hold of him. The sadness was far greater.

"I thought so too" Eric ruffled his black curls. He was far too shocked at Paris behavior. The woman didn't peg him as the type to do something like that. "Does that mean she's been cheating on you all this time?"

"I don't know," Miller didn't want to think of such a possibility. The girl who he had loyaly given his heart to cheated on him and without him knowing. 

How pathetic could he be.

Maybe he paid her to marry him The man looked rich enough. Just thinking about the whole ordeal had Miller wanting to throw up. Or was it just the alcohol doing its work.

"I'll talk to her," Miller concluded. He wanted answers. Paris is the love of his life after all.

"Before you do that you need to apologize to Crystal and the Turners." Eric informed him.

"Why?"

Eric explained his odd situation that occurred in the lobby. How could he have done  something so embarrassing as throwing himself away in the trash. Eric laughed at the situation when Crystal told him.

"I can't believe I did that" Miller buried his face in his hands from double the embarrassment.

"That's not the worst part," Eric sniffles back a laughter. "You were going all WWE on me," Eric fished his phone from his pocket. "Someone took a video."

Milker took the phone sighing. Why would someone want to take a video of his most shameful moment? Miller clicked the play button. It started off slow. Just Eric carrying him to his apartment. He noticed how he woke up and began tossing in Eric's arms. Eric firmly placed Miller on the ground.

He started muttered incomprehensible words. Miller said Paris then all his movements ceased. In a split second he dashed forward like a wild dog cut from its leach. Eric moved quick on his feet, grabbing a hold on Miller.

He looked like a child having a tantrum. "Let me go!" He growled. "I'll kill that bastard!"

Miller ended the video after seeing himself getting violent as Eric tried to stop him. "Sorry."

This was by far the most embarrassing moment in Miller's life.

+++

Feel free to vote or comment.

EDITED