Chapter 2: Team Chaos

*Y/n POV*

"I'll say it once again, where the f*** are we?!" I shouted.

"I don't know, its clearly not a part of our world." Darkrai replied. "I wonder why Arceus sent us here."

"Well, no point in sitting here pondering what that dumb ass has planned," I said, "He's never had a plan before."

*3rd Person*

With that, they began to walk away in the direction of the massive building they saw while falling, when they heard a growl from behind them.

A black wolf life creature with strange bone fragments and red designs all around it's body came out of the forest, followed by hundreds more.

"Well then, it seems they aren't going to roll out the red carpet for us, huh Darkrai?" Y/n said, his eyes glowing red.

"It seems so." Darkrai replied.

They summoned their weapons, with Darkrai floating into the air and Y/n summoning his wings (Altered Form wings) and flying after him.

"Lets show them the meaning of pain." Y/n said, his scythe glowing gold.

Y/n and Darkrai then started slashing their weapons through the air, sending waves and waves of gold (Y/n) and purple (Darkrai) energy towards the beasts. Within five minutes, the beasts were all destroyed, nothing but ashes on the wind.

"Well then, I guess that's all of them." Y/n said, both of them floating back down to the ground.

Suddenly, a massive creature that looked like a Ursaring, but bigger, fur colored black and with bone fragments all over it, burst through the trees, closely followed by four girls wielding strange weapons, with very clear color coordination.

{Flashback 5 min} *Ruby POV*

Professor Ozpin sent us out to investigate the giant dragon-like creature that fell out of the massive portal into Emerald Forest.

"So, what do you think that thing was?" I asked, looking towards my team, who were right behind me.

"I don't really know." Blake said.

"Even I don't know that." Wiess said.

"Well that's a first," Yang said, poking Weiss, "Isn't it Ice Queen."

"Stop calling me that!"

"Both of you be quiet," Blake said, "I think I hear something."

We looked into the clearing to see two rather handsome guys standing there, surrounded by Beowolves.

"We have to help them!" I said, "They'll be killed!"

"Are you sure about that." Weiss said, pointing at the two, "Look."

As I looked back, I saw one floating in the air, as the other grew wings made of black energy and flew up to him.

They then started firing waves of energy at the Beowolves, and in a few minutes, every Beowulf was dead.

We then heard growling from behind us. We all turned around, and came face to face with a massive Alpha Ursa.

"Run!" I shouted before running into the clearing, followed by the rest of my team.

*Y/n POV*

The girls kept running in circles, just doing laps around us, chased by the weird Ursaring creature. I then sighed, "Guess I should help them," I said, unsure, "Right?"

"Yes, you should help them."

I whistled, "Hey Ugly! Why don't you come over here for a real fight!"

The creature turned towards me and started charging. I used shadow strike to turn into a shadow. I then swiftly go behind the creature, jumping out of the shadow, with my fist covered in a purple energy, and I uppercut it. It turned around and I began charging up a shadow ball. It saw me and began charging, only to be stopped by my shadow ball hitting it in the face, killing it instantly.

"Aaaaaand he's down!"

"Yes, good job Y/n" Darkrai congratulated me.

"That was... AWESOME!"

We turned around to see the young red one freaking out.

"You were awesome! It was all *whoosh* *bang* *blast* and then he was...aaaahhhhh."

"I'm sorry, but who are you and why are you here?" Darkrai said, getting annoyed with the young human.

The one in white, who looked to be older than the red one, but the same age as the others, stepped forward, "I'm sorry about her, we were sent here to search for the giant dragon that fell from the sky, and judging by the wings on your back, that's you."

"Correct." I said, "I am Y/n Giratina, Dragon of Chaos."

"And I am Darkrai, the deity of nightmares."

"Hmm, well, we are team RWBY from Beacon Academy, I am Ruby Rose, the leader."

"I am Weiss Shnee."

"I am Blake Belladonna."

"And I'm Yang, Ruby's older sister."

"Oh, R-W-B-Y, their initials." I said, turning to Darkrai then back to the girls, "What do you want with us then?"

"We need you to come with us, our headmaster would like to meet you." Ruby said.

"Fine then, please lead the way." Darkrai said, floating down to the ground next to me.

"Okay, lets go."

[Time skip to Ozpin's Office]

"So, you two are the ones who fell out of that portal." Ozpin said, looking us over.

"Yes, I am Y/n Giratina, Dragon of Chaos and fear," I said, trying to intimidate him, "and this is Darkrai, deity of nightmares, together we brought thousands of years of chaos, fear, and suffering to humans."

It was working, Ozpin was clearly intimidated by us and the power we had.

"W-well, from what team RWBY told me you did in the forest, I think I believe you."

He then got serious, "I'll be frank with you, I want you to join my school."

"Hmm, sure" I said, "But on one condition, no uniforms."

"Fine, what would you like your team to be called?"

Me and Darkrai turned to each other for a second before looking back at Ozpinand at the same time said simply,

"Team Chaos."