[19]

Elsea's p.o.v

"It's fine Ezra, take it easy. No need to panic" I try to calm Ezra down but it's hard, he's really nervous because of our public appearance in 1 hour. We're in the building right now and I just got done with my makeup that Benefit insisted on doing, even though I'm perfectly fine doing my own. But I did get to choose my own outfit.

"I know" he breaths heavily and paces around the room and it's hard for me to not laugh at him.

"Here. Take some candy, relax and come sit down beside me" I pat the empty seat on the sofa and I offer him the candy in my hand which he gladly takes.

"I'll be right there with you the whole entire time. Just look over at me if you need help and I'll be there" I comfort him and he nods.

"You're the best" he says and I smile. Then we just keep eating the candy and we're proud of it. My top is white so I probably should be careful. Picking out my outfit was really a struggle because I was told to dress nice but not too nice, and to be honest I still have no clue what that means. But so far no one has commented anything about my outfit and I choose to take that as a good thing.

After awhile of me comforting Ezra, one of the crew members comes in to get us and we instantly go out. I have waited for this moment this whole day and school was boring as hell so I couldn't wait to get here. I love to socialize and this should be perfect, since we're getting questions from the audience. I love the randomness in that concept, you can't prepare in any way.

"Welcome the two new faces of Benefit Cosmetics, Elsea Dolan and Ezra Jackson!" The host calls us to the stage and I almost have to drag Ezra. But as soon as the audience can see us he changes to business mode and walks on his own. I wave at the audience with a big smile. I sit by the host and Ezra quickly takes the seat beside me.

"Welcome to your first panel! Let's start with the questions" a middle aged man in the back gets the microphone and he immediately speaks up.

"Pleasure to meet you guys" he says and I smile "my question is for Elsea and Ezra, was Benefit a obvious choice for you?"

"For me it was, yeah. I've always loved Benefit's makeup and worn it myself. When they asked me I said yes immediately" I giggle and then gestures for Ezra to answer.

"I never pictured myself working with a makeup brand, but I decided to try it out. And now I don't know why I ever hesitated, it's heaven" he says and the interviewer nods as a thank you, and the mic goes to the next.

"Hey guys, I love your work. My question is for Elsea, you're 16 and have already accomplished great things. What's the next step? Any goals or plans?"

"Good question, my life is always filled with plans. I'm still in school so that takes a lot of my time, so I'm rather busy right now. Also, fun fact about me; I love to design clothes. So one goal is definitely to do my own clothing line, but great things takes time"

"Ezra, you're new in the business. What's the best advice you've ever gotten?" The questions keeps on coming and I see Ezra's eyes change when he gets a questions for just him, but I think he likes it.

"I still remember what my mom told me when I was very young 'life will knock you down, but just get up and do a burpee'. Best advice I've ever gotten" everyone in the room laughs, including me.

"Elsea! How has a childhood with famous parents changed you as a person?"

"Nothing, I hope. Sure, I've had the privilege to do things and for that I'm forever grateful but I'm just like anyone else. What people don't know is that fight with my parent because I think they're idiots, I sneak out and maybe I'm not the best daughter at times like any other teenager. But that's what have shaped me to the person I am and will become" I smile nicely and I know that people will judge me for that comment, but I don't want to be anything but honest.

"Would you ever date a costar?" Another man smiles widely and I laugh.

"What do you want the answer to be?" I joke but Ezra speaks up, taking me by surprise.

"If it clicks, it clicks you know? You cannot decide who you fall in love with, it just happens" as soon as he ends that sentence I realized that I'm in love with Ezra. Oh no.

[~~~~~~~~]
PEACE ✌🏼