[10]

Elsea's p.o.v

"Ethan please let me go, I really have to go pee" I whine but Ethan grip around my waist don't loosen. I'm not sure how I got in this situation, all I know is that Ethan and Jennifer came to us with the kids to eat some food.

"What's the secret word?" He asks and I glare him out.

"Moist" I grin and I just had to say that, I know that both he and dad hates that word since their youth.

"And for that have you earned to be tickled" he starts tickling my waist and I can't help myself, I fall to the floor. Ethan starts laughing hysterically at me and I laugh with him.

"You're not very nice Ethan" I stand up and brush off the dust from my clothes. He keeps laughing at me so I glare at him one more time.

"Food is ready, come eat" mom screams from the kitchen and I meet Ethan's gaze, and I just know that we're both thinking the same thing.

I start sprinting towards the kitchen, with Ethan not far behind. I run through our house until I see the kitchen, and I can almost reach it when I feel Ethan's hands on my hips. He lifts me up and puts me behind him, causing him to win. That's so cheating.

"Hey! That's cheating and you know it" I exclaim but he just smirks.

"We didn't make any rules, so technically everything's allowed" he shoots but before I can fire back, Jennifer interrupts us.

"You two act like annoying siblings, sit down and eat instead" she drags us down to the chairs, of course not beside each other, while mom starts serving the food.

✱ ✱ ✱

We're 30 minutes into our dinner when we hear the doorbell ring, which is weird since we all are here.

"I'll take it" I quickly stand up and chew the last piece of food on my plate before heading to the door. Saying that I was shook when I realized who was standing outside would be an understatement.

"Justin, what are you doing here?" I ask shook but I can easily tell that there's something wrong, he's not really with me.

"I just wanna talk to you" he stutters very unclearly and I realize what it is, he's drunk.

"Are you drunk?" He shakes his head but at the same time he stumbles and almost falls. I take his arm and steady him, and he pouts.

"No I'm not. Can I come in?" Without waiting for an answer, he starts walking in but I push him back and close the door behind us.

"Look Justin, my family are in there and you're definitely drunk"

"Stop saying that" he stutters once again and I put my hands up in defense.

"I can drive you home Justin"

"I wanna stay here" he whines and pushes through me, walking right in to my house. I try to stop him but he's determined and keeps walking.

"What's up Dolan family" he says and tries to walk in to the kitchen but I drag him back as I mouth a sorry to everyone else. I hear dad mumble something about checking what's up.

"Sorry man, we're going to my room" I say and he grunts something but I have his arm in a firm grip so he won't stumble anywhere.

When we come to my room I gently put Justin on my couch because I obviously don't want him in my bed.

"Stay here, don't go anywhere" I go out of the room just to meet dad out in the hallway, fully prepared with a bucket and some water.

"Figured you'll need these, take good care of him" he says and hands me the things, and smile.

"I'll do my very best sir" I turn back to the room and Justin just lays there, exactly where I left him. I place the bucket in front of him and hand him the bottle of water.

"I miss you Elsea. You were good for me" he says, very sleepy but yet very clear. He's so drunk, I don't know what he possibly could have done to get here.

"That's nice to hear, where have you been tonight Justin?" I ask him sweetly and he shakes his head, his eyes are almost tearing up. Naw, I guess he's one of those people that gets emotional when they're drunk.

"You're just so cute, kind, generous and hot. I want" he starts but the longer he talks, the more his eyelids close. He never got to finish that sentence, he's completely out. I put a blanket over him before I quietly walk out of the room.

Why is he saying all these stuff? I know that he's drunk, but there's usually some truth in everything you say. Does he want me back? Because I definitely don't want him back, hell no. Even though we never were something, he ended it. I don't need him, he's just a douche.

"Where's Justin?" Mom ask me as soon as I enter the kitchen again. Bryant looks at me with laughter in his eyes because he understands but Aimee however, she's just confused. Wayde is still eating, not very shocking.

"He's out on my couch, but he's fine" I sigh and sit down with the others, who all seems very entertained by Justin.
Which is totally fine, because it is kinda funny.

"Dad that guy was creepy" Aimee says and takes Ethan's arm in a firm grip. Ethan is keeping himself from laughing and I see Jennifer kicking him under the table.

"No no no Aimee, he's Elsea's friend who just happens to be a little bit sleepy" Ethan says, still almost laughing and Aimee slowly nods. There's a awkward silence around the table that mom immediately ends.

"Who's up for dessert?"

[~~~~~~~~]
PEACE ✌🏼