CHAPTER TWENTY

Warning: Super matured content!!!
13 years of age and below are highly not recommended!

~The Honeymoon~

After the wedding, Kenj was so exited to the honey moon thingy.

We are wearing our clothes from wedding.

We stop on a private hotel. And no one people here, even the receptionist.

Kenj pull me to the elevator and press the 25th floor, its so high!

Kenj enclosed his both arms on mine and started to kiss my lips, even where here at the elevator. His kiss was so different. He kissed me with full of love. And his hands are traveling on my different part of the body.

"Ugh. K-kenj. Y-your so exited." Shiz! Why I'm moaning?

"Tss. I'm almost there!" He said like he's angry.

"Pfft"

*ting* the door of the elevator opens.

Kenj pull me hard to the room and immediately open it, we enter and he locked it.

Then he immediately kissed me. He held my face to support and deepened our kiss. I don't know how to kiss!

I didn't notice that this room is full of petals of a rose and also the master bed is so many petals! Oh so big!

He carry me like bridal carry. And throw me to the master bed. Omo! What should I do! He's on top of mine.

He make me slant and he don't thinking twice to open my back zipper of my wedding dress. I love you so much Aitana" he whispered between his deep kisses.

I can't say anything. Because he's kissing my lips and I don't know that I'm kissing him back now.

He kissed me at my ears and it makes me tickled.

I only noticed not that I'm only wearing a bra and a panty and Kenj is topless now, revealing his 8 packed abs and well built muscles.

He kissed my neck. Shiz!!!

And lowered and lowered!

"Ugh, Kenj!" I moan. I can't stop it!

"Its okay Aitana, no one can hear us here and just say my name, you can scream it, hon"

He kissed my lips down to my chin and don to my neck and...

He kissed my chest, my front. He's playing with it. And I'm half-naked.

I don't know if he's expert in this kind of... But he look so.

He kissed my tummy and I'm arching my back because of that effect.

He back his kisses to my lips and biting it gently.

"Are you ready hon?" He ask and his hands are traveling around my body.

He kissed me down, down to my tummy and to my. Center! Shiz! He remove my underwear down there and started to...

Ugh! I dont know where I need to hold. To the bed cover! But I hold Kenj hair and I'm like a wild animal!!!

He leave that. And he whispered again.

"Your taste is like a strawberry hon. And I want to move on your top."

Oh is this the last part? Oh no!

"Promise, I'll be gentle." He whispered.

He removed his belt and his pants. And and I can see his ---

He started to enter on mine and it was so painful. He move back and forth with full of care and gentleness. This is what I like to this man. Maybe he's so sudden, but he's so gentle...

"I love you so much Kathris Aitana Fernandez-Guevara, so much more than I love my self.

"I l-love y-you too hon." I said even I'm feel so weak.

I've never been encounter a man like KHIER KENJI GUEVARA. I can't explain how much I love him. Were arranged but that arrangement is we both want, were really do. I really love this man.