CHAPTER TEN

~Wrong belief~

I don't know what to say to Janine. Since yesterday she not coming here at my house. And it make's me lonely when she's not here. I know that Kenj and I are not in a relationship and then Janine saw us kissing, but its not that what she thinks.

I know that before, she is like an alien when hearing from me what me and Kenj doing. But now, its not the same and it makes my heart ache.

But Kenj is not joking on what he said, because since yesterday, he started to court me, I don't know if my parents knew this.

I told Kenj who is Janine and the problem after he saw us kissing,
Kenj also said to me that we will give space Janine and after that, we will talk her.

"Its the time Kai." Kenj said and we will go to the Janine's house to ask for her forgiveness.

"Okay let's go." I said and sit on the side of the driver seat.

This is Kenj car, I left my car to my house parking area.

Kenj started to drive it and its not so fast.
Were here at the front of Janine's house gate.

~ding dong~
Kenj press the doorbell.

It takes three times of pressing after a beautiful not so old looking lady appeared. And its Janine's mother.

"Hi auntie Jia, is Janine inside?" I ask and she's still the same before.

"Yes, come in." She said and turn her looks to Kenj.

"Is this your boyfriend?" She ask while smiling.
But I'm not giving her response but I'm just looking down.

"Good day Miss Jia." Kenj said and give her a smile.

"You can call me auntie Jia too. Let's come inside.

"Okay a-auntie Jia." Kenj said and we get inside.

I notice a one girl sitting on a sofa with cellphone on her hands. Beautiful lady that almost faced-like of Janine.

"Hi sissy Ria. Where's Janine?" I ask and she's still looking in her phone.

"At her room upstairs." She said and still deep looking on her phone.

"Okay thanks." I said and we go upstairs.

I knock the door of Janine's room and opened it. I saw Janine sitting in her bed and typing in her laptop. And her eyebrows are almost met.

Janine saw us and she have a wondering face. She immediately close her laptop and rapidly ask us a question.

"What are you two doing here?" She ask and not removing her pucker between on her eyebrows.

I don't know what to say.

"Were sorry about what happen last night. I'm sorry I make you wait too long outside." I'm just looking down and preventing my tears to fall. I'm so dramatic one.

"What? What are you talking about? Did you mean about your kissing?" She straightly ask all those questions.

I nod at her.

"Were really sorry Janine." Kenj also added.

"Pfft"

Is Janine laughing? I immediately look at her. Yes she is!

"What's funny?" I ask with wonder.

"Pfft. Yeah you make me wait too long there and when I need to check you, there! Boom! I saw the both of you kissing." Janine said with matching hand gestures. My face is so red again. I look at Kenj and he avoid my gaze and he turn in his left side. His ears are so red. Pfft.

"S-stop that Janine! Your so annoying." I said.

"I thought I'm disturbing you, so I just go home after I saw it." She said and clinging her both hands like its kissing. Grrr!

"I said stop it!" I said and sit down to the sofa. And I saw Kenji uncomfortable, he was also have a red-face like tomato. Pfft.

"So your not having an anger feeling to us? Like a pique feeling?" I ask and crossed my arms.

"Ahm nothing." She said.

"But why don't you come to my house like your doing before?" I ask.

"Cause you know. I have some important matters to do. But don't worry, I will go there tommorow or maybe next day." She said and brush her hair.

"No pique feeling, you sure?" I ask to have no doubt in my mind.

"Yes. Super duper sure." She said.

All I knew is Janine have anger to us but it was all wrong belief. Tsk!