CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

~SO RELIEVING ~

I'm not in the hospital now. The doctor allow me to go home since that day.

And its past one and a half months. And another day after tomorrow is my wedding.

I always visiting Janine in the hospital and I'm always talking her.

I want Janine to attend in one of the most important moment in my life, my wedding.

My phone vibrates.

From mom.
Kai, Janine is already awake now. Go immediately here but take care.

I almost throw my phone in exitedness.

I immediately go to my car and started to drive it so fast.

And at the hospital, I rapidly go to Janine's room.

And there I saw his parents, my mom and a doctor.

And she's just staring openly.

"She's suffering from estimated one week amnesia. Its normal that she's staring openly like that, because her left kidney is damaged and he had also a head damage that also cause amnesia. And the operation on her is successful, and its a miracle that almost two months she is already awakened and that is so rare." The doctor said.

Yeah its a miracle. Thanks to Almighty God. And it make's me relieved.

I draw near to her.

"Hi Janine." I looked at her face. It hasn't any emotion.

"I know that its so hard for you. But all I want to say is thanks to you." I said and she's still emotionless.

"Thanks because, your ready to take the risk in order to save me. I know that you will not yet answer me but sooner you can be." She just staring at me. And it makes me cry again! Tsk!

She had a big gauze band on her head and she's sitting on a wheelchair.

"Can I borrow Janine for a minute?" I ask her parents.

"Okay, but don't get too far and too long okay?" Janine's mother said.

I push the wheelchair of Janine.

I take her to the garden placed.

"Janine, I want to invite you for the most awaited moment in my life. I want you to be there." I said.

"Its okay if your not be my bridesmaid. You just need to be there."

"I want to make cookies with you. I missed you so much. If you know how much I want to hear your voice again." I almost cried.

"I'm so sorry about whan happen to you. Its all my fault, you know? Cause I'm the one who need them to kidnap. I'm blaming myself for it and it was all my fault. I'm so, so sorry Janine!" I cried out loud now. I feel so guilty right now.

"I-itss o-kay" I was shocked when I heard again her voice. And I'm so glorious to heard it again.

So relieving.