CHAPTER SEVEN

~Confession~

"I glanced at my wristwatch and its 7:30 in the evening. I can't believe that I'm here at the front of Kenj condominium, I don't know where is his exactly room, so I'm waiting here outside.

Tik.... Tok.... tik.... tok....

Ring.. ring.. ri----

"Hello?" -me.

"This is Kenj, where are you?"

I saw him walking while talking in his phone. And its me.

"Ahm, I'm here outside, and I can see yo---" he cut me off.

And now he saw me, he's not leaving his position. And he fix his hair.

"What the? How could you know where I live?" He said in a wondering voice.

"I follow you. Just simple as that." I said.

"Tss. My condo unit is in 365, on sixth floor. So follow me there." He said and he started to walk. He left me there.

Why would I follow this man? I'm so confused.

I take the elevator and click the sixth floor. Where is the room..... I walk and there! The room 365.

I knock it but no response.
I just open the door and the lights is so dim. I enter and close the door, so weird.

I straightly walk. Then I saw a light, a candle light on a table full of flower petals and some food? Huh? And there! I saw Kenj sitting on a chair, and I saw another chair, the table is in the center of two chairs.

"Have a sit" he said in a low tone of voice.

"What is this for?" I ask and I'm still standing.

"Before you ask, just have a sit." He said and I pull the chair and sit.

"So what is this for?" I ask again.

Silence.

"I'm so sorry for what I did last night." He sincerely said.

"Huh?" What he is talking about?

"Ahm I mean, the time that I thanked to you and... and I k-kissed you" he look down after saying that. I don't know that he was also affected in that kiss, all I know that I'm the one only affected to that. I knew now cause I'm the first girl to him. So it means...

"I'm your first kiss too, am I right?" I ask him and he felt uncomfortable. 
Haha so cute.

"You know what, after that kissed I don't know what to say. I just strengthen myself to say those words to you." He said.

"So your not sincere saying all those words? Because you only strengthen yourself to say all of that?" I said and I'm so annoyed.

"That's not what I mean, I 'strengthen', yeah I strengthen myself to say those words to you cause I will not let you get by others, because your the only girl for me. I said it all last night because..." He hold my hands. I gulped and take a deep breath.

"I love you so much Aitana." He was so sincerely saying this! OMG! What to do???

Silence.

I don't know what to say.

"I know it was so sudden. I'm also confused to myself. Maybe love has no acceptable reason for us to understand. Because it has its own reason, and I don't know what it is." He said while straightly looking at my eyes.

"I don't want to pressure you. Because I just only want to..." He stop a little bit and take a deep deep breath.

"I just only want to c-confess my f-feelings to you." He said. I can't say anything. Because I think I have a big lump on my throat, causing that I can't say anything.

"Ok just finish our food and let's go to the rooftop." He said and smile to me. Here we go again to his deep dimples that make him so handsome. And wait. Rooftop??? What are we gonna do to the rooftop huh?.

I just ate the food, it so slowly because I can't easily swallowed it, cause of his suddenly confessions.

Were heading towards the rooftop and take the stairway.

@therooftop

I can't believe that even here is so many petals and the only light are candles. I also saw a mats with pillows. Kenj go to the mat and sit down.
He is looking at me and he tap his side, a sign that I need to sit there.
I take a sit.

"Are you surprised?" He ask. I felt the cold breeze touching my skin.

I just only nod at him.

"About my confession earlier? Don't mind it so bad, but mind it with all your heart with some of you brains." Ha said and he lay-down. I'm just sitting here with silence.

"Hey speak even a little please, cause I feel that I'm talking to my self. As I said, don't mind it so bad but mind it with all yo----" I cut him off, I put my index finger to his soft pinkish lips. And he widened his eye and I can see his face and ears turning to red. Hahaha he's blushing!

"Shhh. Don't be so noisy." I remove my finger to his soft lips and I lay-down.

"Look, the stars are so beautiful sparkling in the sky, don't you see? Let's just feel this relaxation moment and don't mind everything." I don't know where I get those long words. He lay down too. He is on my left side.

"O-okay." The word I only heard in him.

He confessed his feeling. My mind is so confused now. And I don't know what I'm feeling right now.