CHAPTER SIX

~WHAATT???~

After that night I'm staring openly and stupidly. What did that man do to me? He's so sudden. Ugh that man!

"So Kai. What's with his lips? Is it smooth? Is it yummy?" My eyes widened in Janine questions.

"Stop that Janine. I'm n-not e-enjoying it?" I said.

"Tss. Your not good at lying. I know you since were kids, your stuttering, so stop acting like you don't enjoy Kai-kai." She said while tickling me.

"Hey stop it! Psh! Okay, I admit it. You know what's the feeling? When your both lips touch? Its like an electricity flowing to your body, and  that was my first time!" I said and I ate some pizza. I'm here @pizzacary with Janine. Favorite spot of pizza house.

Yeah! My first time!

"So is that what you feel. So, I feel you too. You know. My ex. Tss" she rolled her eyes.

"But let's don't talk about that, you know, forget the past." She added. Tss. She had a boyfriend before but, they break apart because that boy is a playboy. So enough for that.

"Hey Kai, is that Kenji?" I immediately look on what's Janine looking. And she's not wrong. Kenji is walking towards his car, holding some grocery items. If I'm not mistaken, he's from grocery store.

"Let's follow him." Janine stand up in her seat.

"Why?" I ask.

"Come on. Let's just follow him." Janine pulled me with whole force. I can't do anything about it, but to follow.

We get in to my car and I started to drive it.

I follow his gray Ferrari car. Its not that fast, and its not too slow.

"There! He is turning right!" Janine is yelling at me.

"Yeah! I know. Stop yelling huh. But why on earth are we following that man?" I ask while driving.

"Because you know. To have some information." I glance at her and she rolled her eyes. Tss.

I focus on what I'm doing and Kenj car slowed down. And he stop to a big condominium or apartment.

"So he's into apartment huh." Janine said. We stop a little far from Kenj car, for not to be suspicious.

"Yeah. He's trying to be independent." I added.

"Hmm, not so bad." She said.

We're watching Kenj get off to his car. You can't deny his handsome face. The way he move, the way he walk and the way he kiss me. WHAT? Erase--Erase--Erase--. Tss dirty mind of mine. Tsk.

Kenj is heading towards to the entrance, holding some grocery items. And we're watching him until he lose our sight.

"So that's all. We just waste our time following him." I said.

"That's not true, because we get some information about him. We knew now where he live, maybe that's a little thing buts its not." Janine said.

I start the engine and drive the car.

"You know Kai,--" I cut her.

"I don't know yet." I said.

"What the? Tss. You philosopher!" She sharpen his eye to me and rolled it again. Haha. So funny to tease her.

"So what is it?" I ask with a smiling lips.

"Tss. Nothing." She cross her arms and she face to the right. Because I'm here at the driver seat and she is in my right side. She face to the right, acting that she is really teased.

"Oh come on. What is it?" I asked her curiously.

But she's still not answering.

"I will buy you some ice cream." I convinced her.

"What? Really?" Her eyes are craving for ice cream. Tss.

"Okay, okay. I will tell you to the ice cream shop." Tss. Lusting for an ice cream.

We're here and I park my car to the parking area.

We're here at the inside of this ice creammycarry shop and I ordered immediately two big ice cream on cup. We sat on the chair and the table is in between us.

"So what is it?" I immediately ask.

"You know what?" She said and take some ice cream.

"What?" I said and straightly looking at her.

"Ahm. I think Kenj is a responsible man. But he's too sudden like your thinking." She said. Tss so greedy.

"Tss. I agree." I said.

"So that's all you want to say?" I added.

"Hmm. Not really, cause that man, be careful with him." She warning me. But I'm just don't minding it. I'm 21 and I know what I need to do.

After a couple of minutes... My phone vibrates.

I opened it and

1 message receive...

From Kenj:
         Are you free tonight? If yes. Meet me this dinner at my condo.

Oh my gosh!

"Janine!" I said

"What?" Her eye brows almost met.

"Kenj want to meet me in his condo."

"WHAATT???" Janine said in unbelievable face.

Tss.