Chapter 24

You bit your nails in annoyance, unknown of the irratating feeling that roamed in your stomach like a mosquito.

You ruffled your hair, trying to solve the question that was in your mind.

Why the freak won't Yoongi marry me?

"I'm not that ugly..." You mumbled to yourself, fixing your messed up hair in the mirror.

"I'm sweet and kind, I suppose."

You then thought of something and looked through your shirt and sighed, "Is it because it's not big enough?"

You groaned helplessly, "Atleast I'm a B cup!!!"

It was already 10 in the night, you moved from the bathroom towards your bedroom, sitting cross-legged on your bed.

You lay on your bed, forcing yourself to closr your eyes and fall asleep as you've got a big day ahead of you.

You counted numerous sheeps, but that made you more awake as you thought of lamb skewers.

You jumped out of bed, and dragged your feet to your table and fell on the chair.

You opened that big window of yours for some fresh air, staring at the bright full moon and sparkling stars.

Suddenly, you caught a glimpse of...hair strands?

Pieces of black hair...
Pieces of black hair?
Pieces of black hair!
Omg!
Yoongi!

"Yah, Min yoongi!" You shouted and the head of black hair flinched at your scream.

Upset, you tried to pull his hair but he was too fast and moved to the left where you hand can't reach.

"Come, you dumbass!" You yelled, "I know it's you! I told you that I lived at first floor, you stalker!"

He didn't move, at all.

"I'm heartbroken!" You said as you felt your eyes getting wet.

"I'm heartbroken for an ASSHOLE like YOU!!!" You said, mad. You couldn't believe you were about to cry.

It's like the millionth time this week.

"I have NO IDEA why I like you!!!" You said, crying furiously.

"All I want, is to MARRY YOUUUU!!!!" You begged while you felt the lumps in your throat.

"Yahhhhhh!!!!! Why don't you stop hiding!?"

"Don't you love me!?"

He still didn't move or speak, remaining silent.

"Don't you like me," You paused and took a deep breath, "don't you like me atleast a bit?"

You waited for an answer, or atleast a response, movement.

But he was like a statue, not daring or able to move.

You were speechless as your emotions rushed through you, your eyes wet but dry at the same time. You were sure they were red and you weren't able to blink.

"Y-yoongi?" You said, softening your voice this time, "Please say something."

"Now that I know you don't like me... Could we just please be friends and have a good talk?" You suggested, still sad and weary.

Waited for five seconds, you laughed bitterly, "You don't even want to be friends?"

You laughed some more, "I don't care, Yoongi. I still love you and I still want to marry you."

You felt the anger again, "Hellooooo!!!!! I will WAIT for you to ANSWER me!!!"

"If you love me, APPEAR THIS SECOND! I will stay awake, I will WAIT!!!" You howled, your tears running down from your eyes, all the way down to your cheeks.

"Let's play that stupid 'Our Game' of yours, if you don't appear tonight. You lose!"

"I swear to God, I will WAIT!!! If you love me, come!" You said sternly, crossing your arms the table, your eyes wide opened.

"I will wait, watch me."

***
Yoongi's POV

He waited patiently outside, waiting for you to sleep, feeling the icy wind scraping against his body.

Damn it!
I should've worn my blanket!

Waiting for long and before he could fall asleep, he heard light snores coming from your window.

He sighed, relieved as he finally moved to your window.

He furrowed his eyebrows, worried if you'd catch a cold since you were sleeping by the window.

Aish, what a nuisance.

He climbed inside skillfully, so quietly that he managed not to make any sounds.

You were still in your dreamland as he stared at your face, smiling helplessly at how adorable you looked.

He carried you softly, trying his best not to wake you up and laid you on your bed.

Luckily, you were a heavy sleeper.

He knelt down on his knees, besides you, watching you sleep cutely.

He wiped the tear stains away below your eyes, caressing your cheeks gently.
Feeling every emotion and pain that you experienced. He felt his heart pierced at how disappointed and sad you were and how hopeful you were, still waiting for him stubbornly.

He sighed, " Firstly, not only that I like you, I love you more than anything in the world."

"Secondly, I would definitely want to marry you." He said, moving some hair away from your face.

He dug out something out of his pocket and slid it onto your left hand finger and kissed your hand.

He held your hand in his hands preciously as if it was some treasure.

"You need to learn Y/n, how to live alone. People are all the same, they all die alone." He said, his eyes shining with sadness.

"Thirdly, I'm here, so I win 'Our Game'. The final round of this stupid game we have." He said, smiling at your peaceful face and covered you with your blanket.

"Be a good lawyer Y/n." He whispered as he bent down towards you.

Yoongi pressed his lips against yours, planting an only and last kiss on your pink lips.

He pulled back and looked at you for the last time.

"Thank you." He said as he went to the opened window, ready to jump out.

"I love you."