Chapter 3

His car was going so slow that even a snail could go faster, but there was something that questioned you. He was heading to the forest.

Strange.

You didn't even know why you were following him for a stupid file on a car with a flat tyre.

You knew that it was dangerous in every way but somehow you were unstoppable, and intrigued to find out his intentions.

When he finally stopped the car, both you and him were deep in the forest.

He got off of the car and he seemed to be struggling to walk because he was tripping over twigs.
Twigs.

You got off your car and stalked him.
It was getting darker and darker the further you walked in.

You rubbed your eyes because they were dirty and when you looked up again, he was gone.

Looking for where he was and wondering if you were the main characters of a horror movie, you felt something placed on your temple.

You tried to turn your head to see what was going on, but a hand held your two hands together tightly.

"Who are you and why are you following me?" A voice whispered in your ear.

That voice sent you chills down your spine, you were too startled to answer, but hearing now response he held your hands tighter and it was starting to hurt you.

Soon you realized, the object placed on your temple was a gun, he could move a finger and you'd be dead.

"L-l-l-look," You stuttered, trying to sound calm, "I come in p-peace."

He released your hands but still had the gun on your head.

It was the man in black, aiming his gun on your temple.

You breathed, "I believe that you took the wrong f-file, I've got your file."

He forcibly reversed your body in the direction where you could face him, he still had the gun on your fatal spot and that's when you could see him.

Drops of sweat rolled down his head and there were blood stains by his mouth.

"How can I," He said while his face leaning in towards yours, "trust you?"

He said the 'trust' stronger as his magnetic voice tingled in your ears.

He was so close to you that you could feel his breah brushing your nose and you could look at his pair of mysterious eyes carefully.

Just as you were about to say something, his weight collapsed onto you, his head rested on your shoulder.

You weren't sure what to do but you tried to wake him up, "Uhm... Hello?"

You touched his forehead and it was scorching.

He had fever for sure.

You looked around to find somewhere with shelter where he could rest in and the only thing came into your eyes that was close enough was the cave.

There was no way you were carrying him back into your car or his car.

So far awayyyy~

You took his arm around your neck as you walked step by step heavily to the cave.

You dropped him down as soon as you got inside, you panted exhaustively.

"You tried to kill me and I'm helping youuuuu." You said to him teasingly.

You tried to get rid of that gun he wad holding but he clutched it so hard as if it was some kind of precious treasure.

You rolled your eyes at his trust issues and sat down on the rocky ground.

You looked at him and his eyebrows were knitted while he kept moving his body. You took off his jacket for him and got out a packet of tissue from your pocket as you wiped his blood stains and sweat.

You decided to check outside if there was a lake or river around so you could gather some water for him.

There was a lake with some littered bottles in the grass, which you found yourself especially lucky to find.

You took two bottles and rinsed them in the water and filled them with water.

You sprinkled some water onto a tissue and cleaned his head, his neck and his hands.

You couldn't find anything to wrap his injury after you cleaned it so you tore a tiny piece of fabric from your shirt and wrapped it around his wounds.

A wet tissue was placed on his forehead and changed it whenever it was too hot.

Accidently, you felt his stomach and discovered that it was drenched.

You lifted the shirt and found that a cut on his tummy, dripping with blood, his chest and waist had all kinds of scars.

Other than that, his body was rather milk in colour and was well-built with all those abs you couldn't resist not to look at.

You cleaned the blood off and tore his jacket apart, wrapping it around his waist and put his clothes back on again.

After you changed the wet tissue on his forehead for the third time, his eyes opened while he mumbled for water.

You poured the liquid into his mouth slowly as he swallowed.

He was satisfied and went back to sleep.

-_-

Tired, you laid beside him and went to sleep too