Chapter 11

Morning, you woke up.

He was already awake, fidgeting with his watch.

"Morning..." You greeted, trying too hard to sound calm.

But you remembered what happened lastnight.

The good looking murderer with green hair.

Suga looks like Min Yoongi.

Boom.

Suga is Min Yoongi.

Somehow, you weren't as scared as lastnight.

If you thought of it, it really wasn't a big deal.

I mean... He's been trying literally thousands of times to kill me. So what happened wad that I found out his identity and career, haha.

"Aye." He called, looking at you with a straight face.

"Y/n, you need to hand me the file back... I've only got 5 days left." He said.

"5 days for what?" You asked.

Before he got to say anything, you decided to clear your mind by asking him some questions first.

"You're Min Yoongi, the serial killer. Your latest victim was CEO of Lightway Plastics, my boss, Kim Namjoon is hired by his family, working on the case, opposing and suing you. Right?" You said.

"Right." He said firmly.

"You were at Mr. Kim's house... Supposedly for the file you were carrying which I mistakenly took." You said.

"Yes." He replied.

"You burnt my file, due to that my file had informaion about you. And if I found out, I'd probably escape while you're asleep or anything and report this to the police. Right?" You asked again.

"I thought you'd do what a normal person would do, however, you are staying with a murderer in a cave for days." He said.

"What's so important about your file?" You questioned.

"You're asking too many questions, Y/n." He said, narrowing his eyes.

"Ok, last question." You said, "Why don't you just kill me like straight way. Like now?"

"And why aren't you scared?" He asked you instead.

You didn't know what to tell him and he grinned.

"Exactly Y/n. I somehow..." He paused, finding the right words, "I somehow, trust you."

His words hit you into reality, which made you think that you've been experiencing the craziest days of your life.

You had no idea that you could literally chit-chat with a serial killer.

"You... Trust me? You trust me that I won't tell anyone about this?" You asked curiously.

He smiled, "Yes Y/n."

His answer made you laugh, "Wow... This is amazing."

As if your laugh was contagious, he started laughing too.

Suddenly, he blurted, "I promise you, if you hand me the file. I won't shoot you."

You could see that he was very desperate for he information inside there.

"And I gurantee you, I'd give it to you at the right time. And I won't tell a single soul." You promised.

"When is the right time?" He asked.

"When I feel like it."

***

It was night, after the 'dinner' of berries and lake water, Yoongi and you sat besides the fire he set with his lighter as always.

It was unexplainable of how you felt, how it seemed so magical 'fate' was, how unbelievable that you'd be sitting with him.

Both of you didn't talk, so you decided to lighten the mood.

"When I was small, I wanted to become a lawyer." You said.

He nodded his head, gesturing you to continue with your story.

"It's so ironic that I'm speaking peacefully to a murderer like you." You said, while laughing.

At this point, you seriously didn't mind making these dangerous jokes, because you knew he wouldn't do any harm to you.

"I always thought that it was unfair how people could be harmed and just because they're poor, they don't get the justice they ought to get."

"I know, being a lawyer, once you get paid, no matter how bad you think that person is, you still have to fight for it."

"But, I don't want to be those people... I want to be a lawyer that fights for true justice, even if I don't get paid."

"I want to be someone that sends the bad people to jail. I want to make the families of the victims feel that they've got their 'revenge'."

He listened to you quietly, staring at you intensely.

You scratched you cheek, "Sorry for telling you all this..."

He shook his head with a smile.

"So don't you think you should put me in jail? I've committed 3 cases of murder." He said with a proud, teasing voice.

You furrowed your eyebrows, "Well, that's because I think you've got a story behind all this... I think that you are a rather nice person."

He didn't say anything but stared into the flames.

"Tell me, Min Yoongi. Tell me about your story."

----------------------

A/n: Interested of cute, fluffy romances? Go follow BTS__Imagine and check out her latest story, Mina And Me! (///▽///)