Chapter XVI: That's what she said

Dawn's POV:

A few months have passed since New Year and two weeks ago I had my 16th birthday, which I spent at home, with my family. Today, me and Raven are going back to the boys again. We arrive at the hotel, which the boys are supposed to be. And we see them.

Raven: ''B Rok!'' Raven screams as she jumps in Brian's arms.

Brian: ''Hey babe.'' Says Brian laughing, holding Raven.

I chuckle too.

Me: ''Hey Brian.''

Brian: ''Oh. Hi princess. There's someone who actually wants to talk to you.''

Brian points with his head at Nick.

Brian: ''Oh yeah. Raven.''

Raven: ''Yes babe?''

Brian: ''There's some old friend of yours who wanted to pay you a visit, he's here.''

Raven looks at Brian deeply confused.

Raven: ''What?''

Brian shrugs.

Brian: ''I don't know Raven. He said that he's an old friend of yours.'' Then Brian stepped aside to reveal Jonathan Knight.

Both are beyond happy to see eachother, you can tell that by the look in their eyes and they are both smiling. Jon walks towards Raven in a pretty quick pace and finally hugs her, while she hugs him back. They're wrapped in a warm and tight embrace, it seemed that they were waiting centuries for that hug.

Everyone smiles by that sight of two friends hugging after a long time. Brian, AJ, Howie and Kevin went back to the hotel, while me, Nick, Raven and Jon went for a walk in the park, not too far away from the hotel. After we arrived at the park, we split our ways, since Nick and I wanted to talk in privacy and Jon wanted to do the same with Raven. Me and Nick walk side by side, there is a moment of awkwardness, since no one was talking, but then Nick dicided it was time to speak up.

Nick: ''You know, I've been thinking a lot in the last two weeks.''

Me: ''About what?''

Nick: ''Us.''

I istantly blush.

Me: ''Oh. You know I've been talking about this with my father.''

Nick's POV:

Me: ''And? What did he say about this whole story?'' I ask her with curious eyes.

She hangs down her head at first, which made me think that it came nothing good from that conversation.

Dawn: ''He said.... That he's ok with that.'' She smiles at me while I have to roll my eyes.

Me: ''God. You scared the shit outta me. Don't do that ever again.''

I laugh while I wrap my arm around her shoulder.

Me: ''I have to tell you something.'' I say to Dawn in a serious tone.

Dawn: ''What is it N?''

Me: ''Come on, let's sit on a bench.'' I said, dragging her by her waist.

As we sit on a bench, I decide to speak up again.

Me: ''I've been thinking about it in the last two weeks over and over again. And my feelings, towards you, in the last two years, have never changed. I... I still feel the same about you and it has never changed a bit, just as the way that I was feeling about you the day we met, I'm feeling it now.'' I confess to her, looking in her beautiful silver blue eyes.

Dawn: ''For me's the same Nick. I-I love you. You know, I've tried so hard to move on, but I never really could.''

I lean close to her and I whisper.

Me: ''Is this the part where we kiss and become a couple?'' We both chuckle.

Dawn: ''Come here Carter.'' She says, before I close the gap between our lips.

That's without any doubt the best kiss I ever had. Sure we kissed before, but the last time we kissed was more than an year ago. Shit I was never that madly in love with anyone else. Dawn's just the most amazing girl in the entire world. Every single man in this world would feel lucky to have someone like Dawn. And fortunatly that lucky guy is me.

We break the kiss off.

Me: ''I love you.''

She smiles bright at me.

Dawn: ''I love you too.'' Dawn places her head on my shoulder.

Me: ''So, let's talk about the juice now. Let's talk about our relationship.''

Dawn chuckles.

Dawn: ''Alright. What do you wanna know?''

Me: ''Like, are we a thing now?''

Dawn: ''Damn, you disappoint me Carter. I thought I made it clear about one minute ago.''

We both laugh.

Me: ''Alright. Let's go back to the hotel.''

Dawn: ''You sure?'' She smirks at me.

We laugh then and head back to the hotel.

Raven's POV:

So, I'm with Jon right now. He wanted to talk with me about something, unfortunatly I think that I exactly know what he wants to talk about.

Jon: ''So...''

Me: ''So... What are you here for Jon?''

Jon sighs and takes a deep breath.

Jon: ''I wanted to apologize. Foah everything.''

Me: ''Took you long enough.''

Jon: ''I know. I know.'' Jon says with his face covered by his hand.

Me: ''And after two years you want to apologize, after that night, you never called me, you didn't even try to reach me in any way. Why Jon? Were you regretting that you had sex with a girl? Were you regretting that you had sex with one of your best friends?''

Jon: ''No. God No. Nothing like that. It was the other way round actually. I don't regret taking youah virginity, I don't regret that you were the first and probably even the last girl who I had sex with. I don't regret anything of that.''

I take a deep breath.

Me: ''Why were you avoiding any contact with me then?''

Jon sighs.

Jon: ''Because... I started having feelings foah you.''

Wait what? Jonathan Knight had feelings towards me? Really? Jonathan Knight? I would understand it would've been Jordan, but, Jonathan? Seriously?

Me: ''Wait a second Jon, what?''

Jon: ''You heard it. And I got confused with my sexuality again. And when I wanted to tell you about my feelings, I heard that you and Brian started dating. And, I'm sorry. But I wanted to tell you about my feelings, I sweah.''

I istantly grab Jon's hand.

Me: ''Jon?''

Jon: ''Yeah?''

Me: ''Breathe.'' We both laugh.

Me: ''Listen, Jon, I already forgave you, a long time ago. Let's just be friends like it was in the old days. And try to call me any time you can this time.''

Jon smiles at me.

Jon: ''That sounds perfect.''

I smile back at him and I place my head on his chest and my hand on Jon's neck, while he wraps his arms around me and leans his head on mine. For a second it felt like 8 years ago, when I asked Jon to stay with me, because I had that nightmare.

Me: ''I love you Jon.''

Jon: ''I love you too baby.''