Chapter VI: Waiting the day you'll be mine

Dawn's POV:

Me and Raven are leaving today. We have to meet with boys again at the Orlando international airport after a week that we've been apart. Raven of course just can't wait to see Brian again, while I now I'll miss my parents and Crimson for the next couple of months, until I'll see them again. Raven and I are in the international airport of Washington now. The plane is ready to take off and fly straight to Orlando.

The flight passes fast by and the plane landed in Orlando. Raven and Brian agreed to meet eachother at the airport, since Brian was in Lexington. Raven and I walked to the entrance, where we met Brian and Kevin.

Raven: ''Hi.'' Smiles at Brian and kisses him.

Brian: ''Hey babe.''

Me: ''Hi Kev.'' Me and Kevin hugged.

Kevin: ''Hey Dawn. How you doing?''

Me: ''Good thanks. What about you?''

Kevin: ''I'm fine, thanks.''

Then Me and Brian hugged and greet eachother, while Raven and Kevin did the same.

Raven: ''You know where the rest are?''

Kevin: ''We told them to wait outside for us.''

Brian: ''Alright. Let's roll.''

The four of us walked together out of the airport and just like Kevin told us, AJ, Howie and Nick were waiting for us.

Kevin: ''Hey dudes.'' He hugs AJ, then Nick and at last Howie.

Raven: ''Hi guys.'' She does the same as Kevin did.

Brian: ''Hey boys.'' And so did Brian.

Me: ''Hi AJ. Hi Howie.'' I hug them both.

Then I stay where I am, looking at Nick. He walks towards me and hugs me tight.

Nick: ''Hi Dawn.''

Me: ''Hey N. How are you?''

Nick: ''I-I'm fine. Thanks. What about you?''

Me: ''Could be better, but could even be worse too.''

Brian and Raven look at eachother with a strange glance. They're up to something for sure.

Brian: ''Oh yeah guys. I have to tell you what I did last week it was so awsome.''

Raven: ''Yeah Brian. Tell us about it.''

Brian and Raven dragged Kevin, Howie and AJ with them, while me and Nick were left alone. So, that's what they've planned. I despise them so much right now.

Nick: ''So, how was seeing your family again?''

Me: ''It was good. How was for you?''

Nick hangs his head down.

Nick: ''My parents threatened a divorce again.''

I grab his hand and hope that I can comfort him.

Me: ''Everything's gonna be alright.''

Nick: ''No it's not!'' He snaps and starts crying.

I hug him.

Nick: ''They always blame me, every time they have a fight, everyone always blames me!''

I hug him tighter.

Me: ''Shhh. Don't cry.''

He presses me more to his body.

Nick: ''I need you to be close to me Dawn. Please. Don't leave me.''

Me: ''I won't. I promise. But now stop crying, I hate to see you like that.''