Chapter V: Where you lead

Nick's POV:

Several weeks have passed since that interview. And that interview brought me thinking about the whole story of me and Dawn. We're very good friends, but just friends isn't enough for me. Today I'm meeting my family again after months. I'm very nervous to see my partents again, especially my mother. But on the other hand I'm beyond happy that I also get to see my siblings again. I missed them so much.

 I'm at the international airport of Tampa now and I'm waiting for my father to pick me up. All the boys went to visit their families. And Dawn, well her and Raven are visiting their family too. Dawn told me she missed her parents and little sister very much.

My father's arrived at the airport, so I walk towards him and greet him.

Me: ''Hi dad.'' I hug him.

Dad: ''Hey Nick.'' He hugs me back.

We walk to my dad's car, get in, let the engine running and start driving home.

Me: ''So, how's everyone doing?''

Dad: ''Well, BJ has some trouble in school.''

Me: ''What kind of problems?''

Dad: ''She hasn't really the best grades. But me and mom decided to pay a tutor for her.''

I nod.

Me: ''What about Leslie?''

Dad: ''Leslie's been very depressed in the last time. You know, me and your mother costantly fighting and all of that stuff.''

Me: ''And Angel?''

Dad: ''Basically she's in the same situation as Leslie.''

Me: ''And how's Aaron doing?''

Dad: ''Aaron's probably the one who's missed you the most of us. As I told him that you were coming home, he gotn really excited.''

I can't help but smile at my dad's words that he told about Aaron. He's the youngest in the family and I missed him so bad.

Dad: ''You still haven't asked about mom.''

I roll my eyes.

Me: ''I don't want to hear anything about her. Every single time I forgive her, she disappoints me again. And I'm sick of it.''

Dad: ''I can understand that, but she's still your mother.''

Me: ''I know, but I really can't forgive her that.''

We both kept silence in the car until we arrived home. 

Dad: ''Come here everyone. Nick's here.''

My siblings came running towards me and they all hugged me at once. I almost fell on the ground since they all jumped on me. I couldn't help but laugh in that moment.

Me: ''Hey. How are y'all doing?''

Angel: ''I missed you.''

BJ: ''I missed you too.''

Leslie: ''Not as much as I did.''

Aaron: ''I missed you the most.''

That made me smile so bright.

Me: ''I missed you all too.''

After that me and my siblings broke the hug, my mother came downstairs and hugged me.

Mom: ''Hi Nicky.''

I hug her back, even when I don't want to.

Me: ''Hi mom.''