entry two

dear diary,

i'm going to the doctor's at five am because my head feels like it's as heavy as a boulder and it aches like a mother. anyway, i've just arrived by taxi so this was short but sweet. i really think i'm dying it hurts so much.

sincerely, yoo kihyun

-

"hello, how can i help you this early morning?"

an intern smiled at me from across the desk, with way-too-obvious dark circles under his eyes.

"i'd like for someone to take a look at my head. i think i have a concussion."

"i'll call a doctor. they'll be with you in a moment."

i nodded, wincing as pain shot through my body. sitting down as i massaged my neck, a short man in a crisp white lab coat walked up to me.

"are you yoo kihyun?"

"yes, seonbae."

the man smiled and motioned me to follow him through the halls.

"i am dr. cheollsu. nice to meet you."

i smiled through my teeth and followed him into the  room.

"what's seems to be the problem?"

"well first of all, i'm yoo kihyun. and secondly, i think i have a concussion."

"hmm, okay. do you know how you got it, and/or when the pain started?"

"funny story actually. i was about to take a nap on a very nice bench when someone slammed into me like there was no tomorrow."

"on purpose?"

"no. but now i hate a stranger."

the doctor chuckled as he wrote down some things on a piece of paper.

"and when did the pain start?" he said, looking up at me.

"well it happened yesterday and i went to sleep fine but then i woke up about an hour ago in tears because it feels like someons hit me with a hammer."

"well i guess you can already tell that it's pretty severe."

i sighed in response, "sadly."

"well don't worry because it's nothing medicine can't fix!"

the doctor smiled at me once again and told me he was going to check with the medication advisors.

take the short alone time to rest, i closed my eyes and breathed in sync with the beeping monitor.

"alright, kihyun. here is the medicine we've decided to give you. take one tablet in the morning for two weeks. call me if you have any worries or change in dosage."

the doctor gave my a pill bottle and his card.

"thank you, seonbae."

we both bowed, the doctor opened the door for me, and i was off to take a pill and sleep until five pm.

"this is all changkyun's fault."