Welcome To The BIGGER Book Of 2p!

Welcome! Here's a summary for those who are new/haven't read the first book!

Luciano[2p Italy]:

Name: Luciano Vargas

Age: 22

Personality: Luciano is very timid and shy. He suffers from depression and anxiety. Luciano loves music, and goes almost nowhere without his guitar. He's very sweet and softspoken, but doesn't trust people easily. He loves his family and is a bit of a pushover.

Flavio[2p Romano]:

Name: Flavio Vargas

Age: 26

Personality: Flavio is very kindhearted and patient. He has very much a big-brother-like demeanor, and loves children. He loves reading and is secretly a huge nerd. He has a lot of tattoos, yet is still very loving despite the connotation. He's a bit of an airhead sometimes, but his heart is always in the right place.

Santiago[2p Spain]:

Name: Santiago Hernandez Carrido

Age: 27

Personality: Santiago is very stoic, but tries his best for the sake of his friends and family. He's actually very gentle if you get past his 'tough guy' walls.

Siegfried[2p Germany]:

Name: Siegfried Beilshmidt

Age: 21

Personality: Siegfried is very childish and immature. He's not very bright, but stands very strong. Despite appearing as the muscle, Siegfried is very kind and gentle, he wouldn't hurt a fly. He likes puns, jokes, and annoying the living shit out of his family.

Kuro[2p Japan]:

Name: Kuro Honda

Age: 23

Personality: Kuro is very bouncy and happy. He's described to have a bubbly personality. He loves to dance and seems overly hyper all the time. He's a bit childish at times, but only when someone needs some cheering up. He's very kind and hospitable as well.

WOOP ONLY DID THE AXIS BECAUSE LAZY

I MEAN THEY'LL BE THE MAJORITY OF THIS BOOK, SO...

OKAY SEE Y'ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

BYE BYE FROM GAYDAR