Chapter 5

"What is taking him so long..." I said to myself as I paced around the parking lot. impatiently.

"Hey Andrew, are you ready to go?"

"There you are. I was beginning to think that you ditched me. Anyway, yes I'm ready. You have all of you things?"

"Yea, let's go."

My mom picked Connor and I up from the stadium. When we got to my house, Connor and I headed up to my room. Connor was playing on my Xbox while I was at my desk.

"So Andrew...we're best friends. We tell each other everything...." Connor began to say to me. "THAT WAS BULLSHIT!!!! I LITERALLY SHOT HIM IN THE FACE!!!" exclaimed Connor.

"Dude. It's Xbox. You need to relax," I scolded Connor as I slid off his shorts.

"Whatever...Anyway, you were definitely not telling me something back there at the game."

"Here," I said to Connor as I threw his shorts at him.

"Take this..." 

I stripped off Connor's soccer jersey.

"And this," I continued to say as I threw his jersey at him.

"And bring it to my mom so she can wash it," I commanded Connor, who had an unamused look on his face.

"Fine," he replied.

"Oh. Make sure to give her the uniform you're still wearing as well," I added.

"Alright, I get it," Connor said, annoyed.

Connor stripped off his uniform and brought both uniforms to my mom so she could wash them.

"Okay. I'm back, but Andrew, you never answered my question."

"Well, you technically didn't actually ask a question."

"Andrew. Seriously."

"But...I do know what you were trying to get at. Yea, there was something that I wasn't telling you."

"We've been best friends for like ever...I won't tell anyone," Connor assured me.

"I'm just not ready to talk about it yet." I snapped at him.

"Jeez...Relax...I get it." Connor said to me clearly offended at how I snapped at him.

"Well Connor, I'm going to sleep now," I told him.

"Alright. Night Andrew. I'll go to sleep as soon as I finish playing this game."

"Alright Connor. Sounds good. See you in the morning."

And with that, I climbed in to my bed and fell asleep.