Chapter 17

Niall’s POV

I’ll be honest. I couldn’t believe this was going to work. Or so it seemed. I had missed Harry so much. As we pulled back up to our room. Sigh. This brought back memories. I was looking at our room pondering just everything that had happened. I turned around to go back out into the main room when Harry tackled me to the ground. I looked up at Harry. How I had missed this. Looking into his eyes. He kicked the door shut. This was quite a talented thing to do considering where we were in the room. 

I looked back up into his eyes. “ Nialler…. I missed you. Never leave me again.” He said. I opened my mouth to talk. “Shh my baby. Don’t say anything” he put his finger on my mouth. “shhh” he repeated. His cheek rubbed up against mine. He whispered in my ear. “I love you.” This sent a shiver down my spine. 

Still looking into his eyes. He closed his eyes. I closed mine. I felt him leaning in towards me. My face all of a sudden felt warm. I felt his cheek once again up against mine. Now I felt his lips upon mine. His lips moving in perfect unison with mine. This seemed to go on for what seemed like forever. At that moment, I couldn’t want any more than this right now. After what I say was probably about 10 minutes. I felt his tongue, begging for entrance. I opened my mouth allowing it in. I felt him being tentative. Yet at the same time. This whole time there was an inexplicable passion. It was calmer than some of our rougher snogs, yet this one had much more of a loving and passionate tone.

This had to be the longest time. Ever. I swear it was probably about 40 minutes to an hour. I honestly had no idea of the time. All I knew is that I never wanted this to end. Never. I felt Harry Wrap his arms under me. We finally broke the kiss. His face into my shoulder. “Niall, I love you” he said. I could barely breathe. I looked to my right where Harry was. I looked into his eyes. I felt my hands crawling up his shirt. Finally removing his shirt, he followed suit removing mine. We got back into another passionate kiss.

Louis’ POV

I am so proud of myself. Nothing feels better than helping out a friend in need. The only thing I’ll admit. I was a bit jealous of Niall. I missed how Harry and I used to hang out. It used to be Larry, not Narry. Larry sounds much better in my opinion. It is a real name! Unlike Narry. I looked over at Liam. I’ll admit Liam was looking quite nice with his shirt off. Excuse me Louis? What was I just saying? YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND LOUIS. Stop. You do not like Liam, Or Harry. 

Liam winked at me. WHAT WAS HE DOING? I looked at the time. 5:45. Where were Harry and Niall anyways? They’ve been gone into their room for like an hour, almost an hour and a half. Oh well, they were in their room and I wasn’t about to go and disturb anything. I decided to order dinner because it was obvious that our two cooks weren’t going to be out anytime soon it seemed. 

I ordered some pizza. I honestly didn’t feel like anything fancy I just wanted food. I was hungry. It was a long day. I really think that were some stronger vocals than Niall’s that we saw today but we just have such a bond with Niall we couldn’t do that to him. We couldn’t lie to him or let him be kicked out. We are his friends. I loved Niall. He was such a fun guy to be around. Now I know why Harry likes him. He had stunning eyes, beautiful blond hair. STOP THERE LOUIS. Oh my god. What was happening to me I swear to god if anything comes out of my mouth someone is going to freak. That person might be Liam. Being all Daddy Directioner that he is probably would go on some long rant about how we just found a way to get Niall back and that we don’t want to have to do that again. And I agreed with that. I mean I don’t want to be the one that gets outed this time. 

We need to be careful. Although knowing Niall and Harry they’ll probably go out tomorrow out in town and then we’ll be all exposed once again and we’ll be back to where we started. I did not want that. I mean we’ve come so far. We can’t afford just to throw it away.

Harry’s POV.

“Harry that was amazing...” Niall said. Lying next to him. Right now. This was the moment in my life. Where I know who I am. I know that With Niall right now is where I need to be. Niall is my everything. I don’t care what the haters say. Even though I know what the haters are going to say. I Love Niall Horan. That is it. I pulled my phone out of my shorts. I looked at the latest tweets and trends. Bring Back Niall was still trending. I loved our fans. They were so supportive. 

One specific tweet though caught my eye, it said “Harry, how are you coping without Niall” I didn’t know how I would reply to any of these. That one caught my eye. I didn’t cope well without Niall. I’ll be honest I was a total wreck at that time. 

I knew that we couldn’t keep Llian Naroh a secret forever. We couldn’t keep the fact that it was Niall forever. I didn’t care what management did. NIALL IS WHO HE IS. They can’t ruin that. I looked over at Niall and I told him that we were turning him back into Niall.