Chapter 7

Harry’s POV 

The boys had finally left. They seemed like they were there forever. I felt as if I couldn’t tell Niall now. Not after how great of a day today had been. He looked really happy. I couldn’t weird him out, not after what a great day this had been. I heard Niall mummer something to himself along the lines of “I can’t do it.” Not quite sure what that was about. But I saw him with his phone out. Sigh. I guess he was talking to someone more special than me to be on his phone while we were in central park. I pulled out my phone and just as I did 

*Buzz Buzz* 

From: Louis
Hey! I knew you wouldn’t be able to get it out of you. So I thought I’d give you a little hand. Look up at the sky at 3:29.

I checked my watch. 3:28, the next minute lasted forever. I looked up only to see one of those planes that spread messages, not with a banner but actually wrote in the sky. I saw the first two words and I knew what was coming. HOW COULD YOU LOUIS. I was ruined. All I needed to see was Niall I... 

To: Louis
WHAT ON EARTH WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? He’s going to hate me now.

*Buzz buzz*

From: Louis
Don’t be so sure about that.

“OH HARRY” I heard Niall shout out from beside me.

Niall’s POV

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Niall, I love you – Harry. Written up in the sky. This was the best day of my life. But what did it mean. “Oh Harry” I shouted out. He looked at me nervously. “This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me Harry... and well… just then I felt my phone buzz.

*Buzz buzz*

From: Liam
Hey! You. Look up at the sky again. I looked up to see Harry, I love you. 

Oh my god Liam. I don’t know how this is going to turn out but this will be interesting.

We both stood up. Harry looked at the second message now. His face in awe. He grabbed my hand and walked me over to the pond. “Look, look at our reflections” he said. We both looked down then we turned and looked at each other. I couldn’t believe what was happening. Everything so fast. I felt my chest tightening. My mind said no but my body and my heart said yes. I found both of us leaning in... When his lips crashed upon mine. Our breathing intensified. It just felt so right. More than any other kiss that I have had in my life. Note to self. Thank Liam. Maybe this is who I really am. Just maybe this is the real me. 

Harry’s POV.

What just happened? What am I saying I know what happened. I kissed Niall Horan. I must say. Nothing has ever felt so right. Note to self I must thank Louis. We spent the rest of the day strolling through central park hand in hand. We decided we better go out for dinner, it was dinner time and we hadn’t eaten in a while. Guess where we decided on? Yup. Nando’s. No surprise there. Making small talk we sat and ate and Niall being the care free guy he is cracking some jokes. WE got back to the hotel at about 9:30. I flopped down on the couch looking at Niall. We decided to sit out on the balcony and look at the stars. Sitting down beside him holding his hand I couldn’t help to think maybe this is who I really am. Just maybe this is the real me.