Lisa walked past Jennie, making a hurried dash for the exit, she needed to leave, far too much going on in both her head and her heart and that usually resulted in violent outbursts. 

She had pushed her way past drunken club goers, bid her farewells to the staff and made it all the way to the carpark before hearing her ex's voice. Her hands trembled in the pockets of the jacket, her fingers in a frenzied panic looking for car keys, which she eventually found. She rushed towards Bobby's car after spotting the rusted paintwork in the corner of her eye. Nearly there, soon she would be in Bobby's car and far away from Jennie Kim, who was giving her more problems than solutions right now. The key scratched either side of the lock, never quite connecting properly as she frantically tried to unlock the door, "dammit Bobby why can't you have an electronic key like everyone else" she grumbled as the sound of heeled boots got louder behind her. ~Oh shit, Jihyo and Irene are still in the club, I can't leave yet~ .

"Lisa wait!" Jennie called as she came running after the Thai. 

Lisa sighed in resignation as she placed the keys back into her pocket, "what?"

Jennie froze again, she had so much she was desperate to tell the red head but she just couldn't force it out. She wanted to ask how she'd been, how she survived, if she was healthy, if she needed any help, why the hell she was fucking other people, who is Bobby, who's the dude's shirt she's wearing and why, does she even love Jennie anymore, did she even think about her, because Jennie thought about Lisa every single day, missed her every single day, loved her every single day and will continue to love her until she dies because the Thai is the most wonderful person she has ever met and she will fucking kill her for trying to sleep with Tiffany. Jennie's mind was a battlefield, a war waging on between love and anger, she didn't know which was winning so again she found the only words she could. 

"You're going to be killed". 

Seulgi watched the exchange intently through her tinted windows, her car across the road from the car park with the engine off. She had followed Jennie from her apartment, discretely of course. The detective again recorded her notes, "Kim has exited the Neon-X night club while seemingly in pursuit of a tall red headed woman I am not familiar with. Not one of the normal people Kim meets with. The red head appears standoffish and Kim looks nervous. Judging by the body language, the red head seems a likely match to Pranpriya Manoban. Junior Detective Park had documented, before his disappearance that Kim was involved in a romantic relationship with Manoban. The awkward behaviour between the two women certainly suggests a history, this isn't just some random drug dealer Kim has stumbled upon. I'm certain this is Manoban. I have found the Thai much quicker than I had anticipated. The two of them are the main suspects and who the boss wants the most, but seen as I am ahead of schedule I will remain undercover until I have a location on the other escapees as well. Risky due to the NIS' involvement in the investigation, something the Sergeant won't approve of. So I won't tell him, for now".

"So you already told me Jennie. Fox and the Hound, I remember. But Jisoo needs me, I have to go" Lisa said sharply walking away from Jennie. The brunette sighed loudly in frustration, "Will you please just listen to me? I nearly got myself killed trying to find you. That car you chased after with Tiffany? Me and the asshole that killed Nayeon, Yeri and...Da-". "Don't!" Lisa yelled, emotion pouring from her cracking voice as she cut off her ex. Back in prison, within the sanctuary of her confined cell shared with Jennie, the brunette had managed to break down every wall Lisa had ever built around herself, she couldn't fight back tears with Jennie, to hear Dahyun's name being spoken from the older girl's voice would be a pain the Thai could not endure. "Who?" Lisa asked, not even looking at her ex. "Hyuna" Jennie responded reluctantly. The red head staggered backwards towards Bobby's car, she had killed the blurred person every night in her dreams since the day it happened, every night she saved Dahyun's life. Now she had a name and a face, she knew Hyuna, she met Hyuna, she exchanged small talk with Hyuna, she almost wished she hadn't asked. "You know Wendy actually named Hyuna as a possible suspect? She wasn't overly convinced of course, she thought it could of been Amber too. But what if I listened? I could of dealt with Hyuna before we escaped, I could of dealt with every possible suspect during those riots and then Dahyun would still be.." the Thai fell against the car, keeping her balance with one hand against the car door as she crouched on the floor, her other hand across her mouth, stifling her sobs. Jennie was about to wrap her arms around her ex to comfort her, when the quick glance of the car made her remember that Lisa had tried to have sex with Tiffany, so she decided against it, instead just standing in silence as the red head drowned in her own guilt.