He's Dead.

Robbin's POV

It's been 2 hours and Tyrin isnt back yet. He probaly went to the bar and is getting drunk. But im worried. I kept looking out the window to see if I seen him, but no sign. He never stayed out this long, mad or not. I closed the curtain and walked to our room. I picked up my phone from my night stand and dialed his number but it went straight to voicemail. I put my phone on the charger and walked into the restroom to take a shower. Before I could turn on the shower, my phone rang. I literally ran out the bathroom and ran to my phone, but it wasnt Tyrin. I was the hospital. I got worried and sat on my bed. 

Robbin: Hello?

Anne: Hi, Im Anne the receptionist at the Atlanta Medical Center and we have your husband Mr. Tyrin Turner here. 

Tears started to sting my eyes and I held them in.

Robbin: What happened him?

Anne: We have detected a homicide that happened approximately 45 minutes to an hour ago. 

I dropped the phone and ran to get my jacket from my closet. I let tears roll down my face and I ran in the living room and grabbed my keys from the key dish. I walked out the house and locked the door behind me. I got in my car quickly, sped off, and drove to the hospital.

While I was driving, my conscience kept messing with me. 

How is he dead? Who killed him? What if that boy from the movies found him and shot him? 

I cried harder and started shaking.

I pulled up to the hospital and found a parking spot right in the front. I got out my car and rushed in the hospital. I walked up to the receptionist desk and a crowd of doctors were standing there. I instantly knew what that meant. As one of the doctors stepped towards me, I feel to my knees crying and screaming. I started beating on the floor and hyperventilating. One of the doctors knelt down next to me and rubbed my back. "I have to see him!!" i yelled over and over. The other nurse picked me up and pulled me into his chest. "I'm sorry but we cant let you back there, since-" "I'll take her." he said as he started to walk down the cold long, and semi-dark hallway. Another man went inside the lab where his body was covered up at and pulled the sheet back.

""OH MYY GODD! I yelled falling again. "What happened to him?" I yelled. "What happened to him?!!" The doctor looked at me and knelt down beside me. "He was killed.. In a hit-and-run and they threw him in the trunk of the car. Allegedly the car then crashed and fell into a ditch and another man was found dead." I just stared at the hospital floor. "We can keep him hear until you get in contact with the funeral home." he said putting his hand on my back. 

Tyrin was gone, and now, i had nobody to go home too.