Pulled Over.

Kendrick's POV

Me, my step-daddy, and big cousin were driving down a long drak backstreet one night. We were drunk, high, and just messed up. But me, I didnt smoke. But I did drink. "Ay, pull over man." SheDarrion said as he unbuckled his seatbelt. I pulled over then Shedarrion and Qualon both looked at me. Qualon laughed, "take a hit," he said puffing the dubbie and pasing it to me. "Maybe another time man, i'm drving." Shedarrion laughed loud and hit my arm. "You said that last time man." I looked around and snatched the dubbie from Qua's hand. Ignoring them, I took two long puffs and coughed. "Dang." Shed laughed and took the dubbie back, "Give me the man."

Minutes later we heard police sirens come and they were close to us. I looked in the rear-view mirror and seen one behind us and then I seen one pull up in front of us. Looking out the window, a male office tapped on the window. I rolled the window down and he peeked inside the car. "I need to see some ID sir. " he said putting his hand on the top of the car. "Um... Sorry, um. I dont have my wallet with me and-" He backed away from the car a little and put his hand on his walkie-talkie, "Sir, please step out the car." I got out the car and put my hands up. "Turn towards the car, sir. " I turned towards the car and the other officers had Shed and Qua.

"Look sir, I already told you, I didnt have no dubbie. We just came from a party and they was smoking." Shed said talking to the black male officer. One of the officers had Qua on the back of the car with his hands over his head while he was searching the car. "Oh, what's this?" the female officer said pulling out the dubbie and two small bottles of Jack Daniels. She looked at Qua, "this is about 8 months in federal prison son." 

I looked over at Shed who was looking at the officer's gun. "Ayy, Kendrick." he whispered to me. I looked up and he trailed his head over to the officer's gun, making me look at my officer's gun that stood next to me. I guess Qua got the signal too because he looked at Shed and shook his head. We both looked at Shed and he gave us a count, "1..2...3.." After that, Qua tackled his over and finally got his gun. And in a matter of time we were all in the car, speeding down the long, dark, backstreet. 

(P.S. the boys on the side are the ones in the car. The one with the curly hair and hat on is Qualon. The one with the small dreds in Shedarrion. And the only with the short haircut is Kendrick.)